Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapish filtered goldfish tank - complete novice

Options
  • 11-10-2010 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi guys my little fella arrived home yesterday with a goldfish he won at a fair (can't believe that they are still given out as prizes) he bough a bowl but as far as i know these aren't suitable for goldfish? Anyway is there anywhere in the midlands i could buy a cheapish filtered goldfish tank. Ideally something not too big and bulky as we don't have much space.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Devi

I was in maxizoo the other day and seen a starter tank and kit for €18, that didnt include filter though. Id say for a filter alone youd be looking at another €20 up.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭donal7

Check out www.irishfishkeepers.com or www.irishfishforum.com

You will definitely get some good advice/help from either of these sites and I'm sure somebody can recommend you a good place to get a starter tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,518 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

you will find a variety of bits on adverts.ie, maybe something suitable there at the moment

Advertisement