Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to move to extract brewing - equipment needed?

Options
  • 11-10-2010 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

I want to move to extract brewing, and I believe I need some type of boiler.

It's my birthday coming up, and rather than just get vouchers or money, I thought it would be nice to use the opportunity to make the step up from kit brewing. I started the kit brewing last year when I received the kit for my birthday, so why not make the change a year later (I'll be starting my final kit this week).

I need something I can use outdoors, but obviously it coming to winter, it will also need to be able to be covered with an umbrella or something to keep the rain off. I have an outside socket in my back garden which can be used for electricity.

Any and all suggestions, if you could provide a link even better.

I'd rather not "build" something, rather buy a ready made item.

Thanks folks

Comments

Advertisement