Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bag Size ?

Options
  • 11-10-2010 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Heya going on a WHV arriving in Sydney in 2 weeks time just wondering what is an ideal size bag to bring I was looking at 65 Litre bags but was thinking maybe I should have bigger one like 80 or 100 anyone have any advice what I should go for ? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Heya going on a WHV arriving in Sydney in 2 weeks time just wondering what is an ideal size bag to bring I was looking at 65 Litre bags but was thinking maybe I should have bigger one like 80 or 100 anyone have any advice what I should go for ? Cheers

We can't really tell you what is ideal. Only you can.

It's about size vs comfort. I personally went for comfort, mine was around the 65 mark. I know others who went for bigger and carried around a lot more than me. But I was happy with mine.

Why don't ya try out the 65lt and maybe ask the guy in the shop can you try it out and if not happy you'll upgrade I'm pretty sure they would agree as making more $).

Advertisement