Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online pharmacy with free or cheap delivery to Ireland

Options
  • 11-10-2010 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for an online pharmacy that doesn't charge too much to deliver to Ireland.

I only purchase about €10-€15 euros worth of products at a time but all the places i've found so far charge €7+ for delivery

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I use Iherb.com, shipping is $4 to Ireland if it's below 3lbs in weight or $80 in value.
    Shipping takes 4-5 days, never had a problem with customs either as
    An Post deliver them.
    If you're a first time user of the site, use code NOK062 to get $5 off your first order.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Thanks, looks like a good site but unfortunately they don't stock the product i'm after :(....Think I would probably only find what I'm looking for on a UK site, can anyone recommend a UK pharmacy with reasonably cheap delivery prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭sunshinegirly

I've used these guys before - http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/ £3.95 delivery charge 3-10 days..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

This is probably the wrong forum; But what are the legalities here? Can you buy a prescription item legally, hassle-free, as long as you provide a legitimate EU practitioner script??

I've used these guys before - http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/ £3.95 delivery charge 3-10 days..

They do have very reasonble prices but they get some really awful reviews from dissatisfied customers!....Very tempted by their pricing though, might give them a go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 yipyip

I was wondering have any ladies ever purchased the contraceptive pill online (i.e. Yasmin) and if so any reports back? It's not that expensive to get here its just paying the 50euro to get perscription for it in the first place that is!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

cant be done im afraid yip yip, yes some uk pharmacies might say they can supply it with a perscription but its illegal to buy or sell perscrption medicines on the internet

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

They do have very reasonble prices but they get some really awful reviews from dissatisfied customers!....Very tempted by their pricing though, might give them a go.

ive used them mess, found them very good tho it did take a wee bit longer than there stated delivery to arrive

• Registered Users Posts: 47 yipyip

psycho-hope, as in it's illegal for me or them?? a no go show ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Also use these http://www.nutriglow.com
    Free delivery, think they send from Jersey but no customs charges.

• Advertisement

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Also use these http://www.nutriglow.com
    Free delivery, think they send from Jersey but no customs charges.

Doesn't have the product I am looking for but great shop all the same, I'll be using that one in the future, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

I know this is an old thread - but others may find it useful if I update it with my own experience.

I tried chemistdirect.co.uk - but their delivery charge is off the charts.

Took a bit of searching (which is what brought me to this thread in the first place) as others were similar (or didnt have the products I was looking for)..but eventually, went with chemist-4-u.com . Their delivery charge was £1.95 whereas chemistdirect's delivery charge came in at a whopping £10.16!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Chemist-4-u.com don't do Phenergan unforunately,so stuck with Chemist Direct.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,140 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I've used this crowd a few times. The shipping cost is £2.95 but make sure you select that option at checkout.

They wouldnt have a huge selection available but the delivery is usually within 5 working days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

Chemist-4-u.com don't do Phenergan unforunately,so stuck with Chemist Direct.
    As these are meds we are dealing with - double check the following to ensure its accurate but....

I think thats a brand name you've mentioned whereas the actual drug = promethazine ? If so (and I stress - please get that confirmed to your satisfaction), then it looks like there is an alternative (use 'promethazine' as the search term).

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭anucksunamun

Sorry to dig up a zombie, but does anyone know of any other pharmacies with low shipping fees? thanks in advance :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46,140 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Sorry to dig up a zombie, but does anyone know of any other pharmacies with low shipping fees? thanks in advance :D
    Free shipping here

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭anucksunamun

Any others guys? That won't work for me at all, keeps coming up as an error.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Furzy

Any others guys? That won't work for me at all, keeps coming up as an error.

Google echemist uk for the website from above link.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IRCA

I'm looking for an online pharmacy that doesn't charge too much to deliver to Ireland.

I only purchase about €10-€15 euros worth of products at a time but all the places i've found so far charge €7+ for delivery

You can try www.healthexpress.co.uk , they offer free shipping to Ireland via UPS - used them for things like inhalers, never had an issue with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

we club together and hit the 40 free delivery limit on chemist direct.

Advertisement