Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And So I Watch You From Afar, Fionn Regan & Jape tour

Options
  • 11-10-2010 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Thursday November 11 – Roisin Dubh, Galway – Fionn Regan, Jape, And So I Watch You From Afar
    Friday November 12 – The Pavillion, Cork – And So I Watch You From Afar, Fionn Regan, Jape
    Saturday November 13 – Dolans, Limerick – Jape, And So I Watch You From Afar, Fionn Regan
    Thursday November 18 – The Spirit Store, Dundalk – And So I Watch You From Afar, Jape, Fionn Regan
    Friday November 19 – The Dew Drop Inn, Kildare – Fionn Regan, And So I Watch You From Afar, Jape
    Saturday November 20 – Whelan’s, Dublin – Jape, Fionn Regan, And So I Watch You From Afar

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Just listening to Paul McLoone talking about this right now.

Great stuff - three great Irish acts. I've seen Jape loads of times and always find he puts on a great show.

Have never seen Fionn Regan but have heard good things about him live.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭useded

There like swimwear, boom!

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Joe_Dull

Very tempting ... ASIWYFA are sheer aural blowjobbery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Ack! Just realised this is the same night as LCD in Dublin.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

I'll go to whelans for Jape and ASIWY not a regan fan at all... zzzzzzz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Up on tickets.ie now. 17.50 though not 15 as advertised on whelans website but still great value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 576 ✭✭✭sarsfieldsrock

€15 apiece in Dolans Warehouse in Lim on 13th Nov.
    Just realised I am in Limerick on Saturday. Nice one.

Advertisement