Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cork spin tomorrow

• 11-10-2010 7:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭

I know its short notice but the weather is gonna be cracking again tomorrow so if anyone is free for a day time spin tomorrow I'm gonna be heading out, not pushed about the route...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭SurferDude41

Hi There,
    What kind of distance/average speed are you riding tomorrow?
    Not doing a huge ammount of riding at the moment, did a steady 50mile spin today in around 3hrs.

Happy Cycling:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

Hey Surfer, if your up for it I'd be happy with that distance/pace, we can stretch it out if your not having to wait for me too much (still a bit brused from a tumble in Bhoura on sat so may be a tad stiff):rolleyes:.

Any route suggestions? I'm happy to drive somewhere for a nice spin if needs be, so east or west would be fine so long as the surface is ok. It'll prob be after lunch before I'll be back in Cork for the spin, hope that suits. Cheers

Advertisement