Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

October Meetup Ideas and Dates

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Cinema
    Webmonkey wrote: »
    I might possibly make Saturday night! - Coming home this weekend. Friday won't be possible though :(

cool, we'll see if any interest.. Dont suppose your up for skydiving on Saturday? Not much interest so far.. actually no interest so far:eek::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

haha. I might come and see anyways. Where is it? - I doubt I'll do it though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

I would like a week night (Mon-Thurs) meetup
    I might possibly make Saturday night! - Coming home this weekend. Friday won't be possible though :(

Would be nice to say hello to you again :)

Maybe a Saturday night beers only would work well. Can we get a list of people who would be up for this.

wispyman
    corkcomp
    webmonkey - maybe

Cinema
    haha. I might come and see anyways. Where is it? - I doubt I'll do it though :pac:

I thought so:P its in Birr in Offaly

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

Zombie Walk on 30th Oct
    Just to let everyone know they have changed the door time for Easy All Stars;it's 7pm now, not 8
    Edit:mudokon already posted that;sorry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

I am free Halloween weekend (29th-31st)
    wispyman wrote: »
    Would be nice to say hello to you again :)

Maybe a Saturday night beers only would work well. Can we get a list of people who would be up for this.

wispyman
    corkcomp
    webmonkey - maybe

Me too probably, for a bit anyway! :D

Ok. List updated for Sat night:

wispyman
    corkcomp
    webmonkey - maybe
    brainyneuron

Anyone else?!!!!

Cinema
    I propose old oak around 9pm as starting point.. any objections / alternative suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

corkcomp wrote: »
    anyone heading out on Saturday night?

Maybe. One of the lads is having a birthday party this weekend and won't tie down the date :mad: He was saying Saturday night but he's saying it might be Sunday now. I'm still half expecting a phone call when he gets off work this afternoon.....

I am free this weekend (15-17th Oct)
    hi guys i have a christening on sat but i might be round on sat :D count me in but if i dont show i drank too much at the christening

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

hi guys i have a christening on sat but i might be round on sat :D count me in but if i dont show i drank too much at the christening

Are you coming tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Might join ye tomorrow if I'm too lazy to head out to bishopstown, but tonight it's pubcrawl time :D

Cinema
    So anyone else coming 2nite? Dunno what time I'll make it but will need drink by tonight !!!!

I'll be out and Brainyneuron says they will be too!

Cinema
    Excellent, I'll be out some point will have better idea of time later!

I propose old oak around 9pm as starting point.. any objections / alternative suggestions?

X factor night :o:D so will be in town a bit late, so old oak around half 9/10pm?

Cinema
    X factor night :o:D so will be in town a bit late, so old oak around half 9/10pm?

sounds good.. will we say 9.45 or 10 so? I could do with an hours sleep :D pm'd you my no there

Its all fake and scripted you know!! Plus Simon Cowell is not real and only gets added in digitally later on :D

Cinema
    good nite:P let us know how u get on n chambers brainyneuron:pac:

I agree with both points!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

How was last night? Did I miss much?

kingtut wrote: »
    How was last night? Did I miss much?

Yep :D:p

Lots of fun in chambers ;):D Haha nah couldn't find my friend at all and she wasn't answering her phone so I just headed home, totally should have stayed in the Oak (though the lights had gone out by that point! Very rosmantic Wispy eh? :D;))

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Wish I could have made it BUT had to go neighbours 21st. 9am I came in this morning with my parents. We are a disgrace!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

3 more days to the Zombie Walk..... Who is going??

Cadyboo wrote: »
    3 more days to the Zombie Walk..... Who is going??

Thinking about it but I can't find what I need for my costume. :mad: that and the make up could be a bit of a disaster. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

mudokon wrote: »
    Thinking about it but I can't find what I need for my costume. :mad: that and the make up could be a bit of a disaster. :pac:

Just wear normal clothes, throw a bit of blood on them. For the make up just get white face paint n talc, bit of black round the eyes, happy zombie.:D

If its raining like it was yesterday I am not going!!

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Just wear normal clothes, throw a bit of blood on them. For the make up just get white face paint n talc, bit of black round the eyes, happy zombie.:D

If its raining like it was yesterday I am not going!!

I was pretty much going to do that for the make up, was going to go as a zombie mime but who knew it would be so hard to get a black & white striped jumper. :confused: I saw a costume in town today but they wanted €80 for it :eek:. I was not paying that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

If the rain keeps up like this Patrick's Hill could be an excellent spot to be...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

If the rain keeps up like this Patrick's Hill could be an excellent spot to be...

That grassy bit on the side of the hill would make a wonderful slip 'n slide :D

Advertisement