Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Night Coffee

Options
  • 11-10-2010 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any coffee shops that open late in the evening? Preferably within range of the south link (i.e. Mahon, Douglas, Wilton).

I know there are a lot of places open late on Thursdays and Fridays, but here I am on a Monday, craving some ridiculously overpriced caffeine and the only options I can think of are the local Topaz or McDonalds.

I think not.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

starbucks at the airport?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Tribes on Tuckey Street?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

mojoes in bishopstown, i have heard they are open till 11, not sure is that true or not though?!,
    its beside cuh, i didnt have coffee there but the carwash is decent:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

tailgunner if you happen to hear of anywhere let us know. I've often been in the situation of wanting to get out of the house for a while and not really been in the mood for a pub so a cafe would be a nice change.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

JohnK wrote: »
    tailgunner if you happen to hear of anywhere let us know. I've often been in the situation of wanting to get out of the house for a while and not really been in the mood for a pub so a cafe would be a nice change.

Busted by wife/gf??? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Where's the puke smiley?
    Ludo wrote: »
    Busted by wife/gf??? :cool:

There's no women on the 'net - you should know that by now. I thought that JohnK's comment was funny. It's kind of an in-joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

what can I say - sometimes I suffer bouts of madness :p

Advertisement