Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone4 or Samsung Galaxy???

Options
  • 11-10-2010 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi,

Need to decide weather to get a i phone 4 or samsung galaxy. Which is better

Help!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

HTC Desire :p:p

if you have it down to an iPhone or Galaxy i'd go for galaxy, because iPhone is too restricted and Android OS is just ace ;) my mate has a galaxy and loves it. great apps, customization etc, so em Galaxy !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

Just in case you didn't know:

Galaxy S has no camera flash.

Why? I don't know... but imo it's a major demerit to an otherwise very promising looking phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭memaul

i'm trying to make the exact same decision myself and i had decided on the galaxy untill i remembered it does not have a flash for the camera. its a big slip up on samsungs behalf. i still cant make up my mind. maybe i should wait till another good phone comes out

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

Depends what you're looking for tbh, iPhone 4 has a slightly better screen compared to the Galaxy S, but then the Galaxy S has a bigger screen. But then it's down to prefrence with OS and which you prefer. iOS is very simplistic and 'tied-down'. As in it can't do half the things the Galaxy S can do by rooting it with ROM's etc. and just all the tweaks that cam be found via the Android Market. Although the iPhone does have a (slightly) bigger App Store. It really all depends on what you're going to use the phone for and personal prefrence. Me personally, would go with the iPhone 4 as I've been using Android for a good couple of months now and it's just becoming same old same old for me and iOS would be a nice little refresh for me. :p

They're both great phones and you'll love whatever one you choose! :)

I can expand more on this if needed. :p

Advertisement