Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

METEOR DOWN DUBLIN

Options
  • 11-10-2010 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

Around 3ish today the signal went completely on my phone, called in to the meteor shop as I was out an was told that that there down and they don't know when they will be back up which was nice. Phone saying it has a signal but cant do anything, anyone else having this problem.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Stevek101

The 2G network went down earlier today but it should be fixed at this stage. 3G network is fine apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

and I thought they cut me off because of my bills. uff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

would have to have a non 3g capable phone, hopefully its back in the morning. be nice if they told us before hand it was going down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Pfft, I saw the thread title popping up on the Latest Posts section of the homepage and thought that a giant space rock had levelled Dublin. Disappointed now.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Bugzy

wtf is going on with networks keep failing on most carriers>? i had the same yesterday around the same time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

havent a clue neither did the meteor shop, seems ok now getting the odd error message sending texts now and again tho

Advertisement