Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier Manager 98

Options
  • 11-10-2010 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to track this game down.

Can't find it on amazon or e-bay

I'm obsessing about it now after a drunken discussion on Friday evening. Where would I be able to get it do you think. Checked Gremlin's website but they have been bought out since then.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

I'm trying to track this game down.

Can't find it on amazon or e-bay

I'm obsessing about it now after a drunken discussion on Friday evening. Where would I be able to get it do you think. Checked Gremlin's website but they have been bought out since then.

Used no good?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭applehunter

L'prof wrote: »
    Used no good?

Sorry should have said its for the PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭applehunter

Think I've found it now.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B00004UBRP/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

The game that made Scott Taylor the player he never could be.:)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

used have that for playstation, wasted more time on that than i ever have done on any champ man/football manager game

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭joegriffinjnr

Old topic I know, but if anyone is intrested I have this on my laptop. I am Currently updating teams to todays lineups. Ill be more than happy to send it to anyone who wants it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 c10Me

Id love to have this game again, no chance of getting it off you have i?

Advertisement