Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Pub to watch the slovakia game?

Options
  • 12-10-2010 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Have'nt gone out on lash in an age....possibly another age before I do again...It will most def be the last night out with all the lads in Dublin as we are spread far and wide, a final hoo haa if you will!

It has been some effort to get the five of them in the one place but i've managed it. Farringtons aka The Norseman in temple bar would have been the usual spot for an Ireland game, but I've been informed by a reliable source that it is now a s**t hole. so any suggestions as to where I'd be guaranteed a good atmosphere for the game and then another pub/club to finish? Your thoughts ladies and gentlemen please!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Revolution9

DEVEREUX wrote: »
    Have'nt gone out on lash in an age....possibly another age before I do again...It will most def be the last night out with all the lads in Dublin as we are spread far and wide, a final hoo haa if you will!

It has been some effort to get the five of them in the one place but i've managed it. Farringtons aka The Norseman in temple bar would have been the usual spot for an Ireland game, but I've been informed by a reliable source that it is now a s**t hole. so any suggestions as to where I'd be guaranteed a good atmosphere for the game and then another pub/club to finish? Your thoughts ladies and gentlemen please!

The Woolshed. On Parnell Street, beside Cineworld.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Moved from AHs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,135 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

I watched a few World Cup matches in Sinnott's, South King Street. I thought the atmo was quite good.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Diceys on Harcourt Street. Bouncers are pricks, but €2 pints and hawt office birds ftw.

Advertisement