Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised Wedding Candles

• 12-10-2010 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Don't suppose anyone knows of any place in town that sells/makes personalised wedding candles?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stargirl.gra

The newsagents in lisduggan shopping centre sells them but they are 60euro for three which i think is ridiculous. here's a website that supplies them http://www.inthepinkcandles.com/personalisedunity-candle-set--holderslove-honour-47-p.asp but i'v decided to make my own because heatons sells church candles for 3 and 4 euro so I want to make something persnal but not too tacky.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭SLOOPY

The newsagents in lisduggan shopping centre sells them but they are 60euro for three which i think is ridiculous. here's a website that supplies them http://www.inthepinkcandles.com/personalisedunity-candle-set--holderslove-honour-47-p.asp but i'v decided to make my own because heatons sells church candles for 3 and 4 euro so I want to make something persnal but not too tacky.

Thanks for that.

€60 is a bit steep for 3 candles.:eek:

Think i'll do the same as you and head to Heatons.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stargirl.gra

Definately coz you know what it's something nobody will really notice so unless you want to keep them as a memento... and also the ones in lisduggan are done by some man but the "wedding day" stickers stuck on the candle i saw for sale in tesco a few months ago.

Definately coz you know what it's something nobody will really notice so unless you want to keep them as a memento... and also the ones in lisduggan are done by some man but the "wedding day" stickers stuck on the candle i saw for sale in tesco a few months ago.

She'll want to keep them as a memento alright,so best try get something decent rather than paying for someone to slap some stickers on them.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

The Wife got ours online somewhere, I'll ask her this evening when I get in about it and see if I can dig out a link for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

I thought Black Tie had them when we got married, but I don't see them on their site. Maybe give them a call...

Or maybe try Astral in the Book Centre - they should be able to point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

try www.candleemporium.ie , used them for our wedding, worth a look at

Thank's all.Appreciate the help.

Hopefully i'll get what i'm after through one of these.

Advertisement