Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limescale

• 12-10-2010 1:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi

were moving out of our house and the onsuite bathrooms toilet is very dirty. I dont know if its limescale or what but its inside the bowl and very disgusting looking. My housemate informs me now that the extractor fan never worked and were here 3 years(idiot).

Anyway does anyone know of a cleaner that would be best on ceramic, we've tried a few and bleach but it wont budge or is there something else we could try its the only thing wrong in the house and would like to sort it out or arrange for it to be cleaned

ty

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Toilet bowl... Limescale remover

Sink: Vinager and water 50%

Note do not use vinager in the shower.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

2 ltrs. of full fat coca cola poured around the sides and left for about an hour or so and scrub off

• Registered Users Posts: 47 sampras

Cillit Bang!

Advertisement