Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perri Lights Crisps - where to buy

Options
  • 12-10-2010 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

Personal crucifixion looms - urgent help needed

I promised my girlfriend I'd save one packet of 'Perri Lights Lower Fat Potato Chips' from the 6 pack I bought at Aldi (Dublin Rd, Limerick) unfortunately I just munched my way thru the last bag on a sort of auto-pilot, they really are yummy. Heading from Limerick to London via Shannon at 10am TODAY and need to locate a bag [or a dozen ;-] of Perri crisps.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I spot them mostly in those Lidl/Aldi shops, not too common elsewhere if I recall correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭mopi

thanks star-pants, happy to report Ivans on the Ennis Road stock the crisps. Girlfriend most appriciative ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Cool!! Just I know I'd looked for them before and could only find them in aldi/lidl for a while.
    Yay for you :)

Advertisement