Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should i buy pro evo this year?

Options
  • 12-10-2010 3:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭

Ok i have held off this year for first time in LONG LONG time on buying the new pro evo.

I already have fifa 11 for ps3 and think its great game best football game i have played *This coming from a pro evo fan since iss days*

So my question is should i get pro evo this year??

I need some kinda honest views here as this game is not easy to judge cause everyone seems to think different!!

I did like the demo is it better?? Have they improved the game enough to make me want to have two football games?? Is it anywhere near the same level as what pes 6 was back in the day??

Any help be class as i really dont wanna waste money again this year on buying pro evo game never gonna play.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Ok i have held off this year for first time in LONG LONG time on buying the new pro evo.

I already have fifa 11 for ps3 and think its great game best football game i have played *This coming from a pro evo fan since iss days*

So my question is should i get pro evo this year??

I need some kinda honest views here as this game is not easy to judge cause everyone seems to think different!!

I did like the demo is it better?? Have they improved the game enough to make me want to have two football games?? Is it anywhere near the same level as what pes 6 was back in the day??

Any help be class as i really dont wanna waste money again this year on buying pro evo game never gonna play.
    Why dont you just rent Pro Evo for a couple of days and then make your mind up if it is worth splashing the cash on.

I got Pro Evo over the weekend and I have to say I am loving it, the new passing system is difficult to get used to but once you do it is hugely rewarding.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Why dont you just rent Pro Evo for a couple of days and then make your mind up if it is worth splashing the cash on.

I got Pro Evo over the weekend and I have to say I am loving it, the new passing system is difficult to get used to but once you do it is hugely rewarding.

Ya i keep hearing this what about shooting and the last few years the way players ran with the ball was awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Rent it for a week, thats the only way youll know yourself as we cant tell you what your looking for in a footy game.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Rent it for a week, thats the only way youll know yourself as we cant tell you what your looking for in a footy game.

I know that but what im looking to know is has it improved on past few years??

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Lloyderz

Defo buy it! FIFA is too easy to score in and the gameplay is better in PES!

• Advertisement

I bought it week or so ago and very happy with most of it once got hang it.
    My main problem is shooting is awful with the original master league players even worse then any years before.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭TheBunk1

Buy it. I think it's the best one in years. I haven't played FIFA so I can't compare.

Advertisement