Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giving 02 30 days notice

Options
  • 12-10-2010 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

A quick bit of advice. Want to move from O2 to 3. Am on the 30 days notice 'clear sim' plan.

How do I synchronize moving? As in, do I give my 30 days notice to o2 then go into 3 on the 30th day and request a move?

I should make the comment that O2 customer services really have disimproved over the last few years. Been with o2 for 12 years. But after being screwed around with some dodgy billing practises recently, after being promised call backs that never happen, I've had enough.

Cheers,
    Quad
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

quad_red wrote: »
    How do I synchronize moving? As in, do I give my 30 days notice to o2 then go into 3 on the 30th day and request a move?
    Yeah that's fine. Maybe go in on the 28th or 29th day in case of problems
    I should make the comment that O2 customer services really have disimproved over the last few years. Been with o2 for 12 years. But after being screwed around with some dodgy billing practises recently, after being promised call backs that never happen, I've had enough.

If you're moving from O2 to 3 because of bad customer service I think you're in for a shock :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    If you're moving from O2 to 3 because of bad customer service I think you're in for a shock :D

Yeah, just looked that up there.

Might give Meteor a whirl instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

If you have other reasons for wanting to switch to 3 I wouldn't let it be the one deciding factor. Meteor have their share of problems too, although when I have problems I find it's less like talking to a robot that's been programmed with the wrong answers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I am with them, I don't find customer service that bad, in the end of the day, I rarely have the need to call them anyway.

I find value, coverage and service is more important than customer service.

Advertisement