Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Approx price to get cracked garden wall fixed

Options
  • 12-10-2010 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭

Someone crashed into my garden pillar. Any idea of approximate costs to get it fixed?

I assume the pillar could be knocked and bricks re-used?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭builditwell

Yes absoultly u can reuse the bricks, it would take patience and a bit of hammer and chisel work but u could save most of them. Would u have a stab at this yourself all u would need is a bag of cement and maybe 2 bags of sand and a bit of morticiser ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Orobhsa wrote: »
    Someone crashed into my garden pillar. Any idea of approximate costs to get it fixed?

I assume the pillar could be knocked and bricks re-used?

It's a small job, so you might have difficulty finding someone to do it as it's < day's work. A handyman perhaps? You could re-use the bricks, although I think this will prove to be more expensive (dismantling and cleaning) than replacing with new bricks.

Expect to pay € 150.00 - € 200.00.

Advertisement