Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medal of Honor

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Chairman Meow

Dcully wrote: »
    My spec is almost identical and im running 1920X1080 max settings, AA and AF on full etc.
    Multiplayer framerate is 50-90 fps,havent played single player yet.
    So many single players i need to finish, mass effect2,dragon age,BC2,MOH,black ops,AVP.

Those HD 4870s are a cracking little card.

Yeah, the only game to give the 4870 a whiff of trouble so far has been call of pripyat, and even that only dips to like 25FPS with all god rays and whatnot flying around the place. Brilliant cards they are :)
    I was thinking about getting the latest and greatest, but honestly, ive not come across any games lately that even stress the 4870. After seeing mass effect 2 on 360 i thought 'ooh, probably run like **** on my old machine'...yeah right. 60fps, all settigngs maxed in the demo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27,330 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Got it in the Gamestop sale for €25 and I'm very impressed with it. Feels a lot more punchy and weightier than Black Ops, with a much less arcade fell to it. There's a lot less running around like a lunatic online, blasting everyone up and it's a much more strategic game so far. Really enjoying it right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

i bought it yesterday. Enjoying it so far.

But im really enjoying MoH Frontline. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Still enjoying this game :D

Much better than Black Ops.better online maps and more strategic

Advertisement