Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Improv Everywhere - Ireland

Options
  • 12-10-2010 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭

Okay all, I've just been involved with an 'Improv Everywhere' style event in London, and it was great craic, and am thinking about doing something in Dublin in the next two months... Would anyone else be interested in doing it? Need to get about 100+ people for the idea I'm having so if you are interested or know anyone who might be:

imrpoveverywhereirl@gmail.com

or

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=167619393253708

Cheers....

Brian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭deadpoet

Definitely :]

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭iainconlon12

Great idea :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Love the idea, but perhaps you would consider renaming your project?
    The originators of IE are great folk and specifically requested the following on their site:

" live somewhere other than New York, can you help me do something similar in my area?

We do not sanction official branches of Improv Everywhere, but those interested in participating in Improv Everywhere-style events in their own city may join The Urban Prankster Network. There is probably already a local “IE-inspired” group created there for your area. We request that groups do not use “Improv Everywhere” in their name. There are no “chapters” of Improv Everywhere. We do ask that you link to this site and credit us as the source of your inspiration, but also make clear that you are an independent group not officially affiliated. "

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

Changed to Improv Ireland...

Now, to get more than 9 members....

Advertisement