Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Reception

Options
  • 12-10-2010 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,
    Does anyone have NTL in and how is the reception on it. We are getting rid of Sky so I was wondernig abut the alternatives.
    I remeber a few years ago the reception for NTl in Port was horrific, kept on freezing etc.
    Also, how much is the basic package for NTL (if anyone has it handy)

Cheers,
    Nov.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

nov_babe wrote: »
    Hi,
    Does anyone have NTL in and how is the reception on it. We are getting rid of Sky so I was wondernig abut the alternatives.
    I remeber a few years ago the reception for NTl in Port was horrific, kept on freezing etc.
    Also, how much is the basic package for NTL (if anyone has it handy)

Cheers,
    Nov.

I was looking at them recently and was advised against it due to reception and level of customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 nov_babe

Well damn!!!
    I was hoping they had improved in the recent years. Look like we'll be going without TV.

AAHHHHHHHHGGGG

Cheers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭laois hibby

If you cancel your sky you can still get free to air tv with your sky box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

If you cancel your sky you can still get free to air tv with your sky box.

Thats true but you'll have limited stations ( but sure better than nothing )

Advertisement