Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pci college....

Options
  • 12-10-2010 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

hi all...i have just embarked on studying with pci college in clondalkin but having never studied before i am new to it all. wondering if anyone has studied the degree course here and is it recognised to work wit in ireland. i have tried checking up buit i am new to all the jargon and rules so i am not quite sure....would like a plain and simple answer..if there is one!!

also somne people mention claiming back tax from studying.....is this possible?

any help greatly appreciated. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

hi all...i have just embarked on studying with pci college in clondalkin but having never studied before i am new to it all. wondering if anyone has studied the degree course here and is it recognised to work wit in ireland. i have tried checking up buit i am new to all the jargon and rules so i am not quite sure....would like a plain and simple answer..if there is one!!

also somne people mention claiming back tax from studying.....is this possible?

any help greatly appreciated. :)

As its either psychotherapy or a similar field your studying, try posting in the psychology fourm, you can find it under the science banner on the top on the page. A few people have trained there, you may get a better response.

Advertisement