Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Hairdressers

Options
  • 12-10-2010 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, need to get my hair done this week and im looking for a reasonably priced hairdressers around Blanchardstown. I only need a wash, cut and blowdry and i refuse to pay €55 for this. Any suggestions??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

My wife and her friends use Reba Hair and Beauty in Ongar , not sure of the price though!

http://www.rebahairandbeauty.ie/index.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Dear gods the image on that website as thier front of house would put me right off going there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 soul.less wonder

Passion Hairdressers in Clonee Village. very good staff and reasonable.much more personal attention than say peter marks where you could have 3 different people pulling at your head! :)

01 8015450

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Tina's in Huntstown are reasonably priced. Ph. 8157330. They sometimes run 20% off offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Dear gods the image on that website as thier front of house would put me right off going there.

It could do with been changed alright

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Tina's in Huntstown are reasonably priced. Ph. 8157330. They sometimes run 20% off offers.

I booked these for Friday afternoon, only €28 for wash cut and blow dry. Hopefully ill be happy with the cut :) Thanks for all the replies guys

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

There are no reasonably priced women's hairdressers....not when men only have to pay €8-€15 and women pay 2-3 times that.

Advertisement