Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In The Pit #4 - scudzilla

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

bazmaiden wrote: »
    cool answer bro,

but how come someone so intersted in music for so long never decided to pick up an instrument?

did you ever try?

Just never really been arsed, i know now that i should have but it's too late.

In my younger days was too interested in just getting hammered and going to see gigs

Nailz wrote: »
    Right on man, some great answers from you so far!

If you could a new instrument what would that be and what song would you love to be able to play instantly on that instrument? Keep it Metal (not that I didn't expect you to)! :p

Bass, and i'd love to play Orion (Metallica)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Creampie

scudzilla - What happened to all your feckin' hair? :p

And, what bands would you recommend for a complete newbie?

Creampie wrote: »
    scudzilla - What happened to all your feckin' hair? :p

And, what bands would you recommend for a complete newbie?

Woke up one morning about 15yrs ago and got pissed off wit it, shaved it off that morning and now shave it every week.

As for bands that i'd recommend, if you're after Old school metal then ya can't go far wrong wit AC/DC, Metallica, Sabbath & Maiden

Of newer bands i'd go for Airbourne (Sound very much like Bon Scott era DC) or Hatebreed (Powerful and Vicous)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Did you watch Rammstein at the Dynamo festival?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

do you listen to much extreme metal? (death/black/doom etc)

Did you watch Rammstein at the Dynamo festival?

Yeah, it was '98 i think, can't remember much about it as i was outta me tree.

I went over with Misery Loves Co in there tour bus and had an AAA pass which was great.

Dynamo, IMO, was 1 of the best festivals i've ever been to, so well run, didn't rip people off, for example, all t-shirts were about £10, yet 3 weeks later at Ozzfest in Milton Keynes the exact same Pantera shirt was £20.

Shame the festival died as it couldn't find a regular home

do you listen to much extreme metal? (death/black/doom etc)

Not really, closest i've got is probably Cradle of Filth, some great songs, shame Dani's such a twat

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Okay I think we'll move on to the next poster. I'd like to thank scudzilla for his answers and pics. It's reassuring to know I'm not the oldest poster on this board ;). Thanks to everyone that posted questions. For anyone that didn't get around to asking scudzilla any questions - tough, you had over a week!

The next In The Pit is here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement