Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good website to buy a tank?

Options
  • 12-10-2010 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭

I am looking to purchase a larger 'nano cube' type tank and am wondering if anyone on here knows a good online buy and sell website where I can buy a tank for cheap. I find that American sites tend to be cheaper than Irish ones! The problem is trying to find one that ships to Ireland!

I am looking at the Nano cube 28gallon CT-quad which I can get for €210 without skimmer, including delievery from America, this seems to be the best deal, the rest don't even have prices! I am also considering the Boyu Tl550 - I know seahorse Aquariums sell it for €400, but I'm looking to see if I can get it for cheaper online, I will be getting the hood modified on the boyu however, as I want more than the 4T5s, the nano cube comes with 8!

I currently have a 80litre boyu nano reef that has been running for over a year and I would love to expand to soemthing bigger, but keeping to the nano side of things. As the one I have only has two T5s, I'm limited to the corals I can keep, so this larger tank needs to have a more complex lighting system as I want to start with hard corals and stoney corals.

So any websites would be more than welcome! The american amazon website does not ship to Ireland. Even if there was any UK websites that will do these types of tanks for cheap would be a big help!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

2nd hand from adverts or irishfishforum.com for sale section?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

2nd hand from adverts or irishfishforum.com for sale section?

I've asked the same question on irishfishfourm, I use it regulary, I would prefer to buy brand new. I find that it's quite hard to find second hand nano tanks in Ireland, why I am looking elseware.

Advertisement