Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mandala tattoo

Options
  • 12-10-2010 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice on the best artist to get a flower mandala tattoo from. I've had a good look at a few portfolios but it doesn't seem to be a very popular type of tattoo (at least in ireland) and have found practically nothing remotely similar in any portfolios. There's alot of great artists out there, but i'm finding it hard to judge if they would be just as good at a mandala style as they are at everything else. I would also be looking for the artist to design a bespoke one for me too.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

you looking for a realistic looking one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Tangerine_L

No, I think i'd like it to be quite 2D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Tangerine_L

I should add that I want it in colour too. I love Jani from art core use of colour, and my sis has an amazing tattoo from him, but nothing remotely mandala-like in his portfolio

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

I commend you on your research and not just going to the 1st place you walk into. Have you looked at Dublin Ink? The girl in the (Rachel / Raquel) has a nice colour portfolio.

Advertisement