Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween in Cork

Options
  • 12-10-2010 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Does anyone know of any fancy dress parties happening over the halloween weekend?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

monzer wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any fancy dress parties happening over the halloween weekend?:)

There's a Pumpkin Ball in Blackrock Castle Observatory. They have a screening of "Alien" there the night before too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭shnaek

Murphy's are doing a Haloween horror movie night in The Flying Enterprise, but you have to apply for tickets online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

evilivor wrote: »
    Blackrock Castle Observatory[...] have a screening of "Alien"

Interest: piqued

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

monzer wrote: »

Saw a poster tonight for some fancy dress halloween thing in the Everyman Palace as well. Think it said free in for those in fancy dress but I could be wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Is there any halloween parties on the sat night? Have work on the monday so cant be going out the sunday.

ffs, not again, every one was dressed up in town last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭rebs23

On Sunday the Annual Halloween Parade from Shandon starts at 7pm. Great fun for all the family. Well worth going to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Stabler008

Is There anything happening on the Saturday night???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Is there any halloween parties on the sat night? Have work on the monday so cant be going out the sunday.

I think Costigans are having one on the Saturday, I'll check later. Think the theme is dead celebrities and there'll be a murder mystery thing as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 tong po

The Bodega was mental last year, full fancy dress. they are doing the same this year on sat, showing the lost boys and from dusk till dawn on their screens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

mudokon wrote: »
    I think Costigans are having one on the Saturday, I'll check later. Think the theme is dead celebrities and there'll be a murder mystery thing as well.

Hm that sounds good.:D Might have a bday party now though

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭babo9

RoverJames wrote: »
    ffs, not again, every one was dressed up in town last year.
    Not a fan of halloween eh :P

Will you be shaking your kane out the window at trick or treaters haha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

rebs23 wrote: »
    On Sunday the Annual Halloween Parade from Shandon starts at 7pm. Great fun for all the family. Well worth going to.

Any more details on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭kev_like

Advertisement