Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity get me out of here 2010

Options
  • 12-10-2010 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭

Any word on who is going in this year?

I will be unashamedly watching it on those dark november nights.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,257 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jedward, Ronan Keating, Scary Spice, Alex Reid and Peter Andre have been rumoured

Linford Christie has reportedly agreed to take part in this year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

The Olympic gold medallist is believed to have signed a deal worth £80,000 to compete on the ITV reality show, which begins in just over three weeks' time.

A source told The Sun that the sprinter is particularly looking forward to the programme's Bushtucker Trials.

They said: "Linford's very excited about the jungle. He's ultra competitive and is dying to win as many tasks as he can.

"As an athlete, Linford's used to bland food like skinless chicken and boiled rice, so he's been experimenting with a few more flavours to get him in the mood. Obviously he won't be trying testicles or things like that, so he'll still be in for a big shock."

Production staff are already working on the series at the show's base in Queensland, Australia, but presenters Ant and Dec are only expected to fly out in a fortnight.

Other celebrities linked with the upcoming series include John Leslie, Chico and the Chuckle Brothers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Rhian Sugden.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

This from Digital Spy:

Stacey Solomon has apparently agreed to take part in the forthcoming series of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

The former X Factor contestant, who finished third behind Joe McElderry and Olly Murs on last year's ITV talent show, has signed a contract worth £50,000, according to The Sun.

An insider claimed: "Stacey is a great signing. Everyone loved her on The X Factor last year because she just gets so over-excited.

"She'll be amazing in the jungle. Can you imagine her face if she eats a nice slice of crocodile bum? She's also going to look great in a bikini. She's got a fabulous body."

Other celebrities said to be competing on the jungle reality show include Gail Porter, Lizzie Cundy and Linford Christie.

I'm A Celebrity begins in three weeks' time on ITV1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

John leslie, it that the smarmy scottish man that used to do daytime gameshows

• Advertisement

sollar wrote: »
    John leslie, it that the smarmy scottish man that used to do daytime gameshows

Yes and his ex Abi Titmus is also rumoured for the show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes and his ex Abi Titmus is also rumoured for the show

Oh no... surely she's had her 15 mins of fame? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Jedward, Ronan Keating, Scary Spice, Alex Reid and Peter Andre have been rumoured

I never watch it but for that ^, so there! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Namabillion

I never watch it but for that ^, so there! :D

Same, never was a fan but i wouldn't mind seeing jedward having to eat kangaroo a**s. Might shut them up for a bit

Veteran actor Nigel Havers has been linked to this year's I'm A Celebrity lineup.

The 59-year-old ex-Coronation Street actor has signed up for the ITV1 jungle-based reality show, according to The Sun.

Havers is expected to be joined by Olympic gold medal winner Linford Christie, X Factor star Stacey Solomon, former Lib Dem MP Lembit Opik and Swedish actress Britt Ekland on the show.

"Nigel will be perfect for the show. He is a very popular actor who has never done anything like this before," said a source. "He is really up for the challenge. He is known as being very smooth, but it will be interesting to see if he is able to keep that up in the pressure of the jungle environment."

The tenth series of I'm A Celebrity starts on Sunday, November 14.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Jayme101

Well I doubt that Ronan will be doing it, he's still doing Australia's X Factor.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

The list of people taking part in this year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! has been leaked today by The Sun. According to the paper, those featuring in this year's series, which starts this Sunday on ITV1, are Happy Mondays and Black Grape frontman Shaun Ryder, actor Nigel Havers, TV presenter Gail Porter, actress Britt Ekland and 100m sprinting legend Linford Christie.
    Also taking part are former Big Brother star Alison Hammond, TV nutritionist Gillian McKeith, ex-MP Lembit Opik, X Factor finalist Stacey Solomon, comic Dom Joly, Paul Gascoigne's ex-wife Sheryl and rapper Aggro Santos.

Gail Porter has reportedly been replaced by Playboy model Kayla Collins on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

Porter was yesterday named as one of the 12 celebrities expected to be taking part on the upcoming series of the jungle-based reality show.

However, according to sources, Porter pulled out of the competition last night "without giving much of a reason", reports The Sun.

An insider said that the 39-year-old was "all set to go", but added: "Then she said 'no'. Often people pull out when they realise exactly how tough it's going to be."

Producers are said to have chosen 23-year-old American model Collins as Porter's replacement. Collins was named Playboy's 'Playmate of the Month' in August 2008.

A source said of Collins: "By the end of next week she'll be the star. She's young and feisty and she's no airhead - even if that's how she comes across sometimes."

I'm A Celebrity starts on Sunday at 9pm on ITV1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭yungwan

Its a pretty dismal lineup this year eh?

Full of z listers, or "zzzz" listers!!? lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

yungwan wrote: »
    Its a pretty dismal lineup this year eh?

Full of z listers, or "zzzz" listers!!? lol

Happy Mondays' Shaun Ryder, former Bond Girl Britt Ekland, Olympic sprinter Linford Christie, rapper Aggro Santos, singer Stacey Soloman, actor Nigel Havers, nutritionist Gillian McKeith, politician Lembit Opik, comedian Dom Joly, Sheryl Gascoigne, TV presenters Gail Porter

Shaun ryder is great,as a singer dont know about in one of these things though lol i know two more of those people and the rest not a clue lmao.And no one even remotely scandalous.
    I will just enjoy knowing these wannabes are eating grub :D

Will never beat Jordan having to eat that stuff and been voted all the time to do them hahaha classic

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I'm shocked Rhian Sugden isin't in the lineup!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

they should bring baz in also with shaun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Jools_452

Who would be your dream line-up for the show (try and keep slightly realistic...as in I don't imagine Bradd Pitt or any A,B,C listers would be possible...

I'd like to see...........(hmm it's a tough one) maybe some of the (now unemployed) GMTV presenters, Fern Cotton, Steve Jones (for obvious reasons!!!!!), Carol Mc Griffin, Gok Wan..

Jools_452 wrote: »
    Who would be your dream line-up for the show (try and keep slightly realistic...as in I don't imagine Bradd Pitt or any A,B,C listers would be possible...

I'd like to see...........(hmm it's a tough one) maybe some of the (now unemployed) GMTV presenters, Fern Cotton, Steve Jones (for obvious reasons!!!!!), Carol Mc Griffin, Gok Wan..
    Posh spice and make her eat something horrible :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

casio4 wrote: »
    Posh spice and make her eat something horrible :D

make her eat something full stop!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sharkey 10

Shaun ryder is in it , hopefully he can but some of thse fools in their place . One of my heroes .

they should bring baz in also with shaun

Remember bez cracking up in big brother because he couldnt get any weed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Men -v- women should be good!

It will be kind off poetic to see mc keith eating ****

why did Gillian mc Keith go in there? she hates spiders and she's a wreck :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,849 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Gillian is a plonker! Why oh why go to a jungle if you have a phobia of insects, seriously.

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Gillian is a plonker! Why oh why go to a jungle if you have a phobia of insects, seriously.
    If she carries on like this the public will keep voting for her to do the trials, she's lucky for now the boys are going into the jungle and the girls have a night in the villa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

As Gillian McKeith pops the first piece of kangaroo scrotum into her mouth Ant&Dec will remind her"you are what you eat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭D e e

I didn't recognize any of them except the man who played Audreys partner/gigalo in coronation street and Gillian McKeith (who, by the way, is getting on my nerves already!)

Advertisement