Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity get me out of here 2010

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭clikityclak

Stacey seems genuinely like a nice sweet girl, but Shaun just cracks me up!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,849 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

The new Queen of the jungle is Stacey, not surprised but Seán would have been a worthy winner aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Both of them would have been great winners :) i still love shaun the best though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

i'm thrilled for her. was saying it since day 1 that she would win it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

she has me in tears again saying where's my baby, she had me in tears last night when her little boy was saying are you coming home with me :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Seeing gillian mc Keith again made me want to gouge my eyes out!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Seeing gillian mc Keith again made me want to gouge my eyes out!
    I agree with you but what makes me mad is,her fake fainting is the highlight of the series and everyone is talking about her so she thinks she's the bees knees and will get work out of it, and the sad thing is she probably will :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭soupdrinker

Am delighted Stacey won.

Never really liked her on the Xfactor but she came across as really genuine on I'm a Celeb. She's a bit hyper at times but fair play to her for attempting all the trials - never thought she would do them all!

She seemed so happy when she won, that she just couldn't believe it!

Fair play to her!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,257 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Do you think Stacey will be the new Queen of the Iceland ads also :p

Shaun was a true legend in there well done to him and Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I thought I'd be pissed off Shaun didn't win, but he seemed really pleased for Stacey and she sort of grew on me by the end. Both deserved to win in the end and I think Stacey needed it more , career wise. Well done to both of them!

Shaun is still a total legend though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Awful_Bliss

Was disgusted Shaun didn't win. He was hilarious with everything he said and especially his bust ups with Gillian. He also never flinched when the snake attacked him or when he was eating that rubbish in the trials. Proper legend musically and in the jungle.

Can't stand Stacey. She's hyperactive, moronic (never heard of Salmon Rushdie?!?), and makes no sense when she speaks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

Was disgusted Shaun didn't win. He was hilarious with everything he said and especially his bust ups with Gillian. He also never flinched when the snake attacked him or when he was eating that rubbish in the trials. Proper legend musically and in the jungle.

Can't stand Stacey. She's hyperactive, moronic (never heard of Salmon Rushdie?!?), and makes no sense when she speaks.

having never heard of salmon rushdie is even more proof of the girls soundness

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

Time for the behind the scenes show on TV3.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,257 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Shaun Ryder is set to record a new version of The Pogues' Christmas classic Fairytale Of New York with the reality TV star who kept him from winning I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

The former hellraiser spent three weeks living in the Australian jungle recently with others including former Bond girl Britt Ekland and Olympic gold medallist Linford Christie for the reality show.

He was voted runner-up after former The X Factor finalist Stacey Solomon was crowned queen of the jungle earlier this month.

But he's proved there are no hard feelings between the pair by announcing they will take on Shane McGowan and Kirsty MacColl's festive favourite together.

He tells the Daily Express, "We're thinking Fairytale Of New York. We probably shouldn't because the original is so good. But you can't help meddling."

Advertisement