Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity get me out of here 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,640 ✭✭✭Floppybits

That Gillian one is a twat, cant see her lasting too long. Loving Stacy, she seems to be up for anything. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,849 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Is it my imagination but all the men acting like women - no offence!
    They are being encouraged and " it'll be alright " by the girls - bit of a role reversal.
    I thought it would have been the other way around - shows you what I know!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sharkey 10

D e e wrote: »
    I didn't recognize any of them except the man who played Audreys partner/gigalo in coronation street and Gillian McKeith (who, by the way, is getting on my nerves already!)

Shaun ryder is the lead singer of the happy mondays ( the last time he went out foreign he and his band came back smack heads), Limford christie the sprinter. I know where your coming from about mc keith , why do this if you cant stand insects?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,849 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

" I don't see very well in the dark" - who does???

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Nigel doesn't like lembit by the looks of things

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sharkey 10

Whats the name of the song that was playing when the playboy blonde one jumped out?

I thought Stacey would be really annoying but i'm finding myself laughing at the things she's saying :eek: I also thought I would need subtitles to know what she's saying but I dont :D

casio4 wrote: »
    If she carries on like this the public will keep voting for her to do the trials,

and so it starts....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

How annoying is Gillian McKeith. Why would you go on a show like this if you were scared of anything that moves!! She is going to get picked for every trial going.

Was impressed with Stacey and Sheryl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

I thought Stacey would be really annoying but i'm finding myself laughing at the things she's saying :eek: I also thought I would need subtitles to know what she's saying but I dont :D

I can not stand her.lol Can you actually understand what she is saying :confused::eek:

• Advertisement

caseyann wrote: »
    I can not stand her.lol Can you actually understand what she is saying :confused::eek:

She is from my part of the world, i promise you i dont sound like that :D

I can understand some of it not all but the bits i'm catching I think she can be funny

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    She is from my part of the world, i promise you i dont sound like that :D

God i dont think anyone can sound like her :pac: I have to turn the volume down even though on low already :D

What was it they made her eat? I missed what they said it was.:D

I can understand some of it not all but the bits i'm catching I think she can be funny

I was going to say does she string whole words together?Because i missed them :D

God i dont think anyone can sound like her :pac: I have to turn the volume down even though on low already :D

What was it they made her eat? I missed what they said it was.:D
    It was a kangaroos p**is

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

Every trial to be done by Moany McKeith then: like honestly had she ever seen the program? The more you complain the more trials you do. Esp when noone has heard of 3/4 of the contestants!

And who on earth is that Aggro guy: roll on Jedward going in :D

never heard of aggro guy before but I've heard of most of the others

never heard of aggro guy before but I've heard of most of the others

He sang a song in the summer with one of the Pussycat Dolls, called "candy".
    Its my ring tone on my phone :o

It was a kangaroos p**is
    OH YUCKKKKKKKKKKKK :(
    I didnt know why they said "Is that why you wanted it so much" :D Or something along them lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Did anyone else hear that jedward were going in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

Did anyone else hear that jedward were going in?

I'd say it's pretty likely after Konnie Huq made reference to them being in the jungle on Xtra Factor on Saturday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Jools_452

My friends and I (bored) looked back overold series of the programme and awarded points to each celebrity

Heres the system

0 point-never heard of celebrity
    1/2 point-very vaguely heard of the celebrity
    1 point-heard of them
    2 points-would consider them be a fairly decent celebrity!

So far the MOST any series has got points wise is 8points (with Jordan Peter, Kerry etc). This series=6points max!!!!!! Its bad! of course its subjective, what do other people think?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,257 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Alison Hammond and comedian Dom Joly enter on Wednesday

I'd say Nigel and Stacey are the favs to win it currently

Lembit is a bit of an idiot, hes going to annoy me

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

for the love of god gillian is a pain in the goooolies, she cant even cross the bridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Gillian is the biggest wimp ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

now she faints,,why the bleep did she sign up for this, surley she would be told of what to exspect in the jungle.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I had to laugh when a fly flew on her and she started screaming like a little girlie :P

Gillian is the biggest wimp ever!
    the sooner she goes the better she's really annoying me now :mad:

• Advertisement

I nearly threw something at the tv, when she wouldnt get off the bridge!!!

Advertisement