Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity get me out of here 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭fizzlepurplefuz

Random question but does anyone know why Ant and Dec have a black cover over their watches?
    Is it just to simply cover up the brand names of their watches or to cover up the time they do the trials at or wha? :D:D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

OMG Gillian McKeith, for someone who spends her time looking at ppls sh1te she's some wimp LOL.. and yerman over with the oxigen tryin to 'bring her round' she wasn't long about jumping when the fly landed on her face.. What a drama queen :D !!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Who said she was leaving because she has phobia of insects?
    Well hello dont go into a jungle then,and has no one told her how many spiders one eats in a lifetime?:D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

she's doing another trial and she's going to eat some queer things by the sound of it :P
    crocodile foot for the boys eeww it looks disgusting and Nigels not eating it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Is it just me or has Stacey had a boob job?

(Not that I was looking)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

shaun ryder is a legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭force eleven

py2006 wrote: »
    Is it just me or has Stacey had a boob job?

(Not that I was looking)

They certainly are quite prominent. (I wasn't looking either) Her voice cuts like a chainsaw though, very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,258 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why the hell did Gillian go on this show :mad: I really hope she goes out first

Shaun to win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girlyhappyface

Random question but does anyone know why Ant and Dec have a black cover over their watches?
    Is it just to simply cover up the brand names of their watches or to cover up the time they do the trials at or wha? :D:D

I think it's cos they're doing it live from the jungle, so it's about 7am I think. When we're watching, it's obviously 9pm so I wonder is it not to confuse people!

Also- just don't wear the watches!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Shane10

ricero wrote: »
    shaun ryder is a legend

so funny
    "crocodile foot, they should sell that in tesco's, its mega" :D classic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

I think it's cos they're doing it live from the jungle, so it's about 7am I think. When we're watching, it's obviously 9pm so I wonder is it not to confuse people!

Also- just don't wear the watches!!!

Ive never noticed the watches, but why do Ant and Dec always wear jackets?

Gillian is going to be a nightmare in the trial tonight. Most of the bugs are alive before they eat them, plus she takes so long to eat everything she has no chance of winning!!!

Oh God, now shes a vegan and wont eat insects sigh.
    If i was her camp mate i would have slapped her by now :mad:

shaun will win this one because gillian wont eat any insects, I would love to see will she eat the p***is that's in front of her now?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I really hate gillian!!!

That's so funny bulls tongue tastes like pork chop :D

Gillian.... Just GTFO!

she got one meal for camp and they say well done :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

A mixture between yoghurt and a shoelace, shaun is some man!

casio4 wrote: »
    she got one meal for camp and they say well done :confused:

in their heads they're thinking 'stupid bitch!' :P

Loved the way he was comparing all the stuff he ate to normal food :D
    Nigel is a bit of a whinger.
    Really liking Britt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

I cant believe Gillian is only fifty one! She looks like the auld one in the bath tub from the Shining.
    Thought it was funny when they showed her pulling her top down while she was "unconscious".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Love love love Shaun!

Gillian is a dose! And that Nigel Chap, no idea who he is but I can't wait for his meltdown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Tracy Lee

Shaun is hilarious. his performance tonight was brilliant. nigels a moan but gillian is just a waste of food. get her out of there quick

• Registered Users Posts: 86,258 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Shaun - "I'm allergic to crocodile cock" :D

Gillian has to get out god she is awful and annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

That McKeith one is a fcuking disgrace, why join the show when you know at least 70% of the bushtucker trials is gonna involve eating ****? It's just really unfair on the other celebs because the public are going to vote for her everytime time she's not "excused" due to "medical reasons". Hopefully they'll start giving her abuse.

She's a snotty individual as well, all those expressions she was making towards the legend that is Shaun Ryder were out of order. At least he's putting the effort in you waste of space!

Ryder FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

shaun's a legend hope he wins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

Shaun Ryder was brilliant in the trial, fair play to him! Nice guy too.

Daisy! wrote: »
    Shaun Ryder was brilliant in the trial, fair play to him! Nice guy too.
    I hadn't heard of him before, he seems a sound bloke and fair play to him for eating what he did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

He didn't make a big deal out of it either, usually they all make a big song and dance out of something before they actually eat it. But he was so casual, legend! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

I wonder does he still live in Mallow?

Apparently there are two big haired twins going in tonight?? I wonder who that might be?! :D

No idea if that's true or not now but their manager hinted it on Twitter.

Advertisement