Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity get me out of here 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Its a balls that it's not on tonight, I'm really liking sean but I don't know if he will be compatible with everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Nigel will crack up if Jedward go in :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

casio4 wrote: »
    Nigel will crack up if Jedward go in :D

Ha ha he'll kill them!!! :D Ah it'd be great if they went in. Stacey would be over the moon, they were great friends in X Factor. Hope it's true, they'd be gas!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Hi all, first time posting here:). I'm detesting Gillian so much I feel light-headed at times:mad:...what an absolute whingebag!! I kept screaming at the telly 'wtf are you in it for..you stupid cow?!' Then the penny dropped..it's the money isn't it? Greedy old bat:mad:.

Maybe the big haired twins are the Cheeky Girls.... talking about them..what about Lempit? He's 46 and he's running about the place after 21 year olds and the likes...tut tut:rolleyes:.(As a matter of interest he used to go out with Sian Lloyd -that previous weather girl contestant with the greasy face?
    And what's wrong with Linford's arm muscles? They're strangely deformed.
    Shaun would be worth backing to win...funny guy:).
    I liked Nigel straight away but am going off him as all he does is moan:rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'd love if it was Jedward, my sister heard rumours that it was
    Dom Joly (bored me on the Panel)and some presenter on Gmtv (if it's Lorraine Kelly I couldn't bear it! She has the most irritating laugh ever...and she laughs at every freaking thing!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Stacey has definitely got a boob job anyways. Endured that ****e i'm a celeb after show. And she went for a swim in the pond. I wasn't intentionally looking at boobs but by god, you couldn't miss them :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

Shaun Ryder seems to be clean and sober now. I noticed on the first night he asked what was in the orange juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

According to the show's official website, the newcomers are comedian Jenny Eclair and Dom Joly. To be honest, I was really looking forward to Jedward joining the rest of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

egan2020 wrote: »
    According to the show's official website, the newcomers are comedian Jenny Eclair and Dom Joly. To be honest, I was really looking forward to Jedward joining the rest of them.
    Same here. They might go in yet, who knows. They'd be great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sharkey 10

sollar wrote: »
    Shaun Ryder seems to be clean and sober now. I noticed on the first night he asked what was in the orange juice.
    I think he still has the odd beer but hes off the yokes but still smokes weed i think. There is a good documentary on you tube called the agony and the Ecstasy featuring bez

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Hope Shaun ryder wins it he's the most ordinary a decent it seems out of all of them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Shaun to win!!

I'm also really liking stacy solomon!

Linford Christie is very very annoying!!

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭doyler101

i love stacey she's so funny and seems so nice.
    gillian is some pain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sharkey 10

ricero wrote: »
    Hope Shaun ryder wins it he's the most ordinary a decent it seems out of all of them
    shaun is a long way from ordinary but i think i know what you mean

Oh no I hope Shaun doesn't leave!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭clikityclak

Dom Joly is saying what we're all thinking, he is class!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Gillianhaving another melt down
    She ain't gonna last
    Bet she' ll be gone in a few days

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Oh god. First shes scared of heights, then she's a vegan so wont eat insects, now she cant swim
    SIGH

I love how ant and dec are dealing with Gillian and her phobia!

Been there done that with so many drama queen friends!!!

What the fcuk is she still moaning for, does she not know the public are watching and her persona is going down by the second. Anyways, bring it on, she's so funny at the tasks!

• Advertisement

Ah HERE she fainted again!

LOL:p

she got a star!!!

she got a star!!!

It wont be long till she faints (again)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭fermoycailin

OMG - how pathetic is she.

Is there anything she does eat, or isn't afraid of.

Good to keep her in though - just to annoy her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Gillian didn't do so bad there - she def wasn't putting that on ......... But why go on the show ffs????

She has every phobia in the book - can't even manage the bridge

I love Britt's honesty!!

Linford is a AHole!!!

Linford is a AHole!!!

Arrrggh he's so self righteous!! I'm a female and I 'get' the playboy thing haha, he's just jealous! I bet ya there's some dodgy skeletons in his closet. Also surprises at Gillian in the trial there, she did throw a bit of a wobbly, but got the same amount as Stacy in fairness :o

I love Britt's honesty!!

I love Britt

• Advertisement

Don't leave shaun!!!!!

Advertisement