Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity get me out of here 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

That's two I've never heard of before - Alison & aggro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

1966 wrote: »
    That's two I've never heard of before - Alison & aggro

Never heard of Alison either but aggro is the guy that has that kind of annoying song that goes: have you been to see me on aggro santos.com. over and over.

Google maintains alison used to be on big brother?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Yea she was on Big Brother, dint win it though.
    If your a shift worker, you get to watch a lot of daytime tv, Alison is a part time presenter on This Morning

Will he / won't he go ?

1966 wrote: »
    Will he / won't he go ?

hes still there now live so hopefully that means he's staying!!

• Advertisement

haha gillian again!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Lindford is carrying the show from what iv seen of it all so far. Is the only one pushing the boat out and trying to get people to come out of there shells. Too many of them are just hiding to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭clikityclak

Shaun: 'I know change is good, but I don't like it'

HAHAHA!! He better not go.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Gillian is doing a trial tonight how do they not know she will freak and be out of the running for the next trial? they have just put up the numbers to vote for who is doing the next trial and Gillian is there in the running:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭clikityclak

casio4 wrote: »
    Gillian is doing a trial tonight how do they not know she will freak and be out of the running for the next trial? they have just put up the numbers to vote for who is doing the next trial and Gillian is there in the running:eek:

Cos they know how gleefully sadistic the viewing public is, she'll be voted to do another trial ha.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Poor Gillian.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Gillian is some piece of work, absolute disgrace. I loved when ant and dec warned them about their language jill looked at shaun and laughed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

LOL, "fainting" for the 3rd time, it's not even entertaining anymore. She should just fcuk off at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Ffs... Gillian, what a wuss. :rolleyes:
    although i'm loving the way she's made do every trial hahaha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

ha, Linford Christie is a legend!

Linfords did well in that trial and he got to do it in front of the others he will be a god in camp

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Linford was brilliant!
    Gillian is just getting on my wick now. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Linfords did well in that trial and he got to do it in front of the others he will be a god in camp
    :pac: So true. Never more true in im a celeb. You could be Hitler in there and if you get 10 stars, they will love you.

Gillian needs to go home now. Boring, and doesn't contribute anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Nigel Havers has sensationally quit the I'm A Celeb jungle - telling bosses he couldn't hack it anymore. The actor walked out just hours after Gillian McKeith's dramatic live television collapse.

But while she has now recovered and gone back into the camp, Nigel has left.

An insider said: "Nigel just said he'd had enough and it wasn't what he thought it would be like.

"He said he was fed up with the inane chatter from some of the others and just wanted to go home."

Nigel is the first celeb to quit the series after both Gillian and Shaun Ryder previously threatened to walk.

He had built up a strong friendship with Shaun but had little patience with many of his other campmates, particularly politician Lembit Opik.

He originally said he would walk out during yesterday's kanagaroo court game when he found out he would be given an electric shock.

He told producers: "I don't do electric shocks."

But he was persuaded to rejoin the game and after the live trial - which saw Linford Christie step in and win 12 meals for the group after Gillian collapsed - went back to the camp.

But he later told producers he wanted out and was allowed to leave.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/im_a__celebrity/3239942/Nigel-Havers-quits-the-jungle.html#ixzz160YC4quh

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I missed this last night, how did the other contestants react to Gillian hitting the floor again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

py2006 wrote: »
    I missed this last night, how did the other contestants react to Gillian hitting the floor again?

Dom Joly was interviewed by the spin off show and he reckons she faked it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭force eleven

egan2020 wrote: »
    Dom Joly was interviewed by the spin off show and he reckons she faked it!

Deffo she did. Complete idiot. What the hell did she expect on the show, flowers and choclolates?? She has never been medically exempted from any trial, so that tells me she is playing the game. Hope she gets thrown out though. She supposedly added salt - which was forbidden - to the rice n' beans mix. Didn't look like salt to me....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

Nigel walked out. Good! Nothing but a moany old crank anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 goodasgold

shes not a celebrity get her out of there, talking about gillian mc keith of course am sick to the back teeth of her will she please leave now, think that she is faking it and knows what to do to get air time, also glad nigel is gone he seemed to not have any sense of humor and was up his own ass

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Ugh, what a fecking drama queen :mad: Boot her out!!

Ha what an amazing faint!!

she should get a BAFTA for that faint :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

she should get a BAFTA ticket home for that faint :D

:p

I'm kind of glad nigel is leaving

• Advertisement