Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity get me out of here 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Is she crying for real??!!!??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Crying after someone she met less than a week ago WTF ?

Jungle must really wreck yr head

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Jeez Gillian is off again

Dom is really funny!!

I was never much a fan of Trigger Happy but he's got a great sense of humour!!

Shaun and Gillian in prison together! Amazing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Shaun should light gillians bed on fire the posh b!tch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

"Commend" her?? :eek: Is she off her trolley???

Shuan is such a legend!!!!

I would tell that shrew to feck off too!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

I hope Gillian is kicked off the show. What a bitch. I hate her more than anything in the world.

Shaun and Dom are legends.

Also Caroline Flack is a minter. The show on itv2 after is hilarious. Love it.

What is contraband? Shaun "Sh*t you shouldn't have!" he is some man! Absolute legend!

I love the after show on Itv2, love how everyone who phones in just takes the p*ss out of Joe Swash. Completely agree on caroline.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Dom is really funny!!

I was never much a fan of Trigger Happy but he's got a great sense of humour!!

Yeah, same here! I've really taken to him after watching him in the jungle! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,258 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dom should drown Gillian on their jungle trial :D

Shaun to win!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 goodasgold

dom jolly and shaun are legends .only ones saying what they think , hope alison has a go at gillian ,think she will if she gets hungry enough. the rest are ass licking gillian so that they dont look like cranks, think the feeling in camp is turning against gillian now,dom jolly to win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girlyhappyface

Gillian is a horror. She's like a rebellious child.
    Dom was right, she should get kicked out and sectioned ASAP!
    They were saying on This Morning that she's hardly an ambassador for a balanced diet- apparently Nigella Lawson is only 4 months younger than her!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

My OH asked me to come in here and give her a quick synopsis of peoples opinions.

I need not have bothered. The Majority agree with me anyway. :D

Gillian. GTFO and play with your own sh*t FFS. Obviously she has ruined her career. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Berty wrote: »

Gillian. GTFO and play with your own sh*t FFS. Obviously she has ruined her career. :o

Oh, I think she did that already. Many times over! - http://www.davidnaylor.co.uk/gillian-mckeith-vs-ben-goldacre.html

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Ben Goldacre is a legend, Gillian McKeith is an idiot. That is all.

Apparently something big will happen in camp tonight, maybe gillian snaps and kills everyone or dom feeds her to the crocodiles in the trial!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Gillian is such a lying cow.

excuse for not doing some tasks (apart from fake fainting) was that she had never seen the show before and didn't know what to expect. Tonite she says she now understands how Katie Price felt given all them task:rolleyes:

I loved how when she was interviewed after she fainted on the live trial that she was ready to do the trial but they wouldn't let her and how she "will always try the trial", except for the digger one of course gillian.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

She(Gillian) is definitely playing a game she knows exactly what she's doing down to the fact she mentioned Katie Price. She pi**ed me off when she was being nice to Stacey apologising to her that's all for the cameras and she's trying to keep in with everyone. Also listening to someone who was in the jungle before Christopher Biggins said Linford is trying too hard to be nice to everyone, you have to be yourself in there. Speaking of which where is Aggro? why are they not giving him any air time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Aggro must be the most inappropriately named person. quiet as a mouse

Poor stacey!!!

I hate gillian more and more everytime she opens her mouth, there is something really wrong with that woman, she needs help!

For some reason Stacey reminds me of Neil from the inbetweeners!

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

Wow Gillian is rather full of ****, am a bit behind tonight's show as I had it recorded for when I got in. But didn't anybody else notice her little slip up during the trial? She goes on and on about her water phobia, and how she had an incident where she nearly drowned which spawned this phobia apparently...

During the trial tonight when she was trying to get her last star everyone was telling her to go under to get it. And she must have forgotten her previous bollocks, not surprising as she speaks so much of it, but she said I've never been under water before. What did she nearly drown on exactly?

She reminds me of Cartman from South Park, hears what she wants to hear and convinces herself of what she wants to know. Lunatic.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    I hate gillian more and more everytime she opens her mouth, there is something really wrong with that woman, she needs help!

You could replace Gillian with Katie Waissel and your post would read the same way.

Both attention seekers,and the door is that way!
    >

I wish she had a phobia of fainting tbh, or better still a phobia of television.:pac:

/Stacey to win...

Stacey said what they all were thinking and it was true and Gillian didnt like it good on Stacey hope she makes the final still want Shaun to win

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    For some reason Stacey reminds me of Neil from the inbetweeners!

She reminds me of one of the characters from the movie Flushed Away;

136215.jpgB126FAA87313FFD0EF36F914062DB.jpg

• Advertisement

http://www.mtv.co.uk/television/im-a-celebrityget-me-out-of-here/news/247299-im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-gillian-pr

I'm A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! camper Gillian McKeith has sensationally claimed that she is pregnant in an attempt to get out of the jungle jail.
    The You Are What You Eat presenter was put behind bars with Happy Mondays frontman Shaun Ryder and ex-WAG, Sheryl Gascoigne, after the trio cheated at a Kangaroo Court challenge…much to McKeith's dismay.
    Gillian continued to protest against her conviction, at one point screaming that they had to set her free because she was "pregnant."
    Although producers knew the 51-year old TV nutritionist was joking, they have now reportedly banned McKeith from taking part in future bushtucker trials, blaming her "eccentric behaviour" and heath woes.
    A show source told the Daily Mirror: "Producers have decided that enough is enough. Gillian is beginning to make a mockery of the whole show. Her refusal to take part is spoiling the trials for fans."
    They added: "Obviously viewers are enjoying
    watching Gillian squirm because they keep voting for her, but now she has started to completely refuse to try, which ruins the programme. Gillian could throw the whole series into crisis, so we've had to give her a sick note."
    Meanwhile, McKeith reduced former The X Factor contestant, Stacey Solomon, to tears yesterday, after the 21-year old suggested Gillian should "quit the jungle" due to her many phobias.
    The 2009 XF finalist told Gillian: "You are on telly and you are fainting you’re fainting in front of your children, no amount of money is worth that."
    Stacey continued: "If you’re so afraid and have so many phobias and are ill over it, you should go. There’s nothing keeping you here. You said it’s unbearable."
    Gillian then told the single-mum to "go away", prompting Stacey to turn to ex-athlete, Linford Christie, after being visibly upset.
    Stacey and Gillian have since made their peace, after McKeith took the singer away from the group to kiss and make-up.

Advertisement