Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity get me out of here 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

God, Shaun has lost a lot of weight!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,212 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Stacy looks good in the pie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Ha I love Aggro! - 'Have you had bad news?'

Typical boy response! Love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

Liked Dom Joly, but he's a complete prick and a bully towards Kayla.

Just won't leave her alone, every chance he gets he digs and snipes at

her. He's very, very rude and ignorant.

It really annoyed me when he was telling Kayla she didn't know the meaning of the word snob when she clearly did.

"He also fell for the most obvious choice of it being Nigel when Kayla knew it was her. Glad she stood up for herself.

He's one of those blokes who has a brain but not nearly as big as he thinks it is and wants to come across as not being interested in the 'pretty

girl'. If she had pandered to him from when he arrived he'd be a simpering mess now. But, luckily, she has his measure.

Kayla's in there because she's a playboy bunny. For him to go on about her and her bikinis is pathetic. It's her job for goodness sake."

That sums him up.

Aw how sweet is Aggro trying to help Kayla.

I kind of feel bad for her but I hope she gets to leave tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I hope Dom leaves he has been nasty to Kayla

EDIT: Aggro is gone:D I betcha now Dom will be nicer to Kayla as he nears the final and I think Dom thinks feck, the public didn't vote her out so they must like her i will have to be nice to her if I have a chance of winning this :eek: Stacey or Shaun to win

I dislike Dom more now because of Aggro being so nice and humble and saying he enjoyed being around the older people and he's learned a lot. Dom is a bit of a meanie!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,849 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

glad he is gone ,didn't add a whole lot to the show. The crying and bitching has begun in earnest - the camp are kind of divided in two on an 'intellectual' basis which probably makes for a very, very long day.
    I would expect more arguements in the coming days.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,257 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Dom grabbed Jenny's letter but she didnt return the favour instead choose Stacey's letter I would be made as hell if I were Dom

Shaun to win!

Oh i kinda feel bad for poor shaun, caught up in the fake argument!!

• Advertisement

So Shaun, Stacey and Jenny are the final 3 really hope Shaun wins

I'm 50/50 between Stacey and Shaun to win but I don't think Shaun did as much in camp as Stacey to get the public behind them and nearly everyone who has left so far has said Stacey to win, so the voting public will go with the majority of the ones voted out because like all reality shows we don't know all of what goes on in there but the ones getting evicted are saying Stacey to win :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

I'm 50/50 between Stacey and Shaun to win but I don't think Shaun did as much in camp as Stacey to get the public behind them and nearly everyone who has left so far has said Stacey to win, so the voting public will go with the majority of the ones voted out because like all reality shows we don't know all of what goes on in there but the ones getting evicted are saying Stacey to win smile.gif

Ya same here. I was 50/50 between them. I love shaun but I think he's been a lot more laid back than Stacey and Stacey has done more. So Stacey to win :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Shaun to win. He's some legend :D

OH MY GOD :eek:

What pubs does Shaun drink in :p

Shaun making that cabinet is hilarious :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jim-jam

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What pubs does Shaun drink in :p
    I don't know but I plan on finding out and buying him a pint :D

Shaun Ryder is my hero:D

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

honestly thought stacey wouldnt make it this far, still cant understand what she says some times, she goes so fast when she speaks .

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,849 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

pissing again - s and s to battle it out for the top position!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Stacey to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭threeleggedhors

I'd put the house on Stacey, except it's in negative equity and the bailiffs are banging on the door, gotta turn down the volume .... shhhhh

I'm gonna miss shaun cursing on my tv screen every night :( and holy crap shaun's critter conditioner was way worse than stacey's shampoo!

ah i want shaun to win!!!!!!! have a feeling it'll be stacey tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭clikityclak

Come on Shaun!!! He's a big teddy bear! He should get a gig on Mock the Week or something..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

stacy to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did Stacey just say Gillian is Irish? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

casio4 wrote: »

Yeah I thought she said that too.

Love Shaun too but think Stacey will probably get it.

casio4 wrote: »

Shaun put on an 'irish accent' when mocking gillian and she was like 'oh so she's irish now!?' :P I pray that shaun wins but I know stacey will win :( i won't complain though if she does but i want shaun to win!

• Advertisement

She is very funny :D

Advertisement