Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Investigation group video

Options
  • 11-10-2010 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭

What do people think of this video?

Its from that Northern Irelands greatest haunts show iv posted on here about.

Very interesting imo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

KeithAFC wrote: »

Very interesting imo.

I remember seeing that on telly. Who says it wasnt an actual person outside in the courtyard though?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Very interesting imo.

faked for TV imo also why is there a bloke wearing a stetson?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Grimes wrote: »
    faked for TV imo also why is there a bloke wearing a stetson?
    I know that group, they don't fake anything. Did you not see this show last year around January time? They even got a new series coming out this november.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Keith, Ive moved these posts to their own thread.

Oryx

I know that group, they don't fake anything. Did you not see this show last year around January time? They even got a new series coming out this november.

Just because they have a new series dosn't mean they don't fake / hype things up. Most Haunted had loads of series. It looks like (is) someone walking past the window, possibly the make up guy or production caterer. Then run with it for the TV. Its certainly not a ghost.

edit: Its blatantly a torch shining against the parallel wall running away from the window. Couldnt possibly be anything else. Skip to 1:44 and tell me thats a not a torch shining onto the wall

• Advertisement

the first thing the medium does it start referring to is as an "apparition" so is immediately looking for evidence to support the fact thats its a ghost before discounting the fact that it could be anything else. I have seen this on CCTV before ..... its a torch from someone outside, possibly an apparition walking in the carpark with a maglite.

The fact that these lads say "there is definitely something going on here" leads me to think that once again ... shenanigans must be called.

No one was outside though. Plus he said you would not of needed a torch for outside anyway.

And yeah i know but they have only done one series so far. I don't think they fake anything at all. Its ashame a lot of people think this in the paranormal but i guess you have to be there in order to know. Most Haunted (as good as it was as a TV programme) has a lot to answer for.

They have a facebook too if you want to contact them and ask about the video. Im sure they will answer any questions you have.

Not really going to contact them about it. I know what it looks like despite what was said by the investigators on the TV show its pure entertainment as its made by a production company not the group themselves.

Now in the video its clearly dark outside however I dont know how big the yard is but I can assume, from having some limited experience with TV that there is a full production crew with them, all carrying torches and a variety of other lighting equipment. Accord to the investigator there was someone outside, possibly the security guard who would be holding a torch? While he states that there "would be no reason to use a torch because its already lit up" I moonlighted as a security guard to get me through uni, you always need a torch especially when working at night.

1) Its a torch
    2) All TV shows which rely on ghosts for entertainment make things up.

Having done numerous paranormal investigations over the years I can tell you that that "apparition" is a light shining across the front of the building.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭lisaface

Very interesting imo.

I'm quite skeptic about this, I mean who's to say it wasn't an actual person and if it was a spirit, why it moving so quickly????

Also how come they didn't zoom in and do it in slow motion? I mean they zoomed in A LITTLE at the end, but not much. I'm sitting on the far side of the fence on this, as I feel it's more likely to be a person.

I'd have to see it live in action with my own eyes, to believe like.

• Advertisement

Fair enough. Just wanted to get some views on it. I think its interesting footage. We all make our own minds up in the end. :) Good post Grimes.

Advertisement