If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a 32" TV WITH MPEG 4 IRISH dtt

Options
  • 12-10-2010 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭

Hi im looking for a 32" tv (or there abouts) for the kitchen. It has to have mpeg 4 DTT. I dont want to spend anymore than 300£ really, is there anything for me to get at richersounds, there seems to be a difference in stock with .ie/.co.uk sites?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Snaps

We at the Philips Shop will be able to offer up the Philips 32PFL3605H TV to you - once fresh stocks arrive in. The last batch sold very quickly!

This TV has the MPEG 4 tuner and is a 1080p FUll HD TV.

see here for the spec
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/3/32pfl3605h_12/32pfl3605h_12_pss_eng.pdf

We sell this for €399.99 - a little over budget but it is our cheapest 32" TV at the moment.

how does this sound/look?

You can contact Dave in Richer Sounds Belfast, he looks after Boards up there nad can be reached at Richersounds.ie: Dave he may have alternatives for you

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

I was thinking of this

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/32ld350/lg-32ld350

I wonder if that would do the job. Ive been looking at LG's in Currys (But they are out of stock)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Snaps.

That particular 32" is finished as it's last few to clear on the UK site.

The other options are :

Philips 32PFL3605 - Due in, 1st week of November at the same price (£299.95) - A great looking little 32" that's full HD, 20 watts sound and USB & VGA inputs.

LG 32LD320 - HD ready 32 " - Again at the same price (£299.95).

LG 32LD450 - Currently £329.95 - Again Full HD and a great little TV.

Philips 32PFL5405 - £349.95 - Full HD 32" with 100Hz scanning and currently our best seller.

Let me know if any of these grab your attention.

Don't forget, we also offer the 5 year cover on these screens for 10% of the price and that covers the TV for all parts and labour and at home call out.

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

The philips (top one) could well be the one for me! How much is delivery and is there a discount for us boardsies??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Snaps.

That paritcular 32" is rock bottom and although we do like to look after you boardies, that's the best price that we can do on it.

I could do postage at £14.99 instead of £21.99.

It is a great little TV and I reckon you wouldn't find a better price. :)....but let me know if you do.

Let me know if you would like me to put an order up on the system for you as we don't expect these to hang around.

Regards

Dave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

What kind of deal could i get on that Philips 32PFL5405? Would need it delivered. Any use for gaming? Have my head wrecked looking at TVs!

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Zero19,

PM SENT!

:D Thanks, Nicola.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭censuspro

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Zero19,

PM SENT!

:D Thanks, Nicola.

CAn you send me that quote too pls?

pm'ing you now

Cheers
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 robwa

censuspro wrote: »
    CAn you send me that quote too pls?

Me too please

• Advertisement

Will pm you a price now
    atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Cerdito

Hi Ashley,

Can you please PM me the price too? Plus delivery to ROI.

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.