Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win an iPhone4 thanks to 3

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Delighted to announce the winner as chosen by 3. It's lorweld who posted below:
    lorweld wrote: »
    A few years ago my friend was at a funeral of a poor lad who had been knocked down and killed. The church was fairly full as the dead lad was only young. During the sermon the priest was giving, some young fellas phone began to ring. That was bad enough but what was even worse was his ringtone was ' I get knocked down but I get up again you're never going to keep me down'. My friend said that most of the congregation were purple in the face from trying not to laugh. My friend also said that the dead lad would have loved it and would have been highly amused by it.

Thanks a million to everyone who entered and keep an eye out for more 3 competitions in the future.

Cheers

Darragh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Yipee!!!! Thanks so much!
    Darragh wrote: »
    Delighted to announce the winner as chosen by 3. It's lorweld who posted below:

Thanks a million to everyone who entered and keep an eye out for more 3 competitions in the future.

Cheers

Darragh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

lorweld wrote: »
    Yipee!!!! Thanks so much!

well done sir.

now please announce you already have one and you'd like to pass this one on to me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

congrats, lorweld.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Thank you very much but I is a miss :) and no sorry I don't have one already, my own nokia is on its last legs so I'm so happy :D
    robbie_998 wrote: »
    well done sir.

now please announce you already have one and you'd like to pass this one on to me :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 dimejinky9

Congratulations...

though in fairness the question was

What is the funniest thing to have happened to you and your phone?

The phone going off happened somebody else. Is he gonna give the guy the phone?
    only fair like ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Ah congrats Lorweld!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

dimejinky9 wrote: »
    Congratulations...

though in fairness the question was

What is the funniest thing to have happened to you and your phone?

The phone going off happened somebody else. Is he gonna give the guy the phone?
    only fair like ;)

i was thinking that myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

mrDerek wrote: »
    i was thinking that myself
    Me thinks a lock is in order before it goes down this road.

Well done lorweld.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

Congrats lorweld, well deserved.
    I've had a play with the iphone, and they seem cool, so enjoy it, ya lucky duck!

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭JayoFella

thats a stupid winner nothing happened to his phone and i heard that oe years ago lie its a scam

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

No need for begrudgers, Congrats lorweld, beats the freebie thread I bet! :pac:

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement