Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo - taking penalties (not in shoot-out)

Options
  • 12-10-2010 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Anyone else think the penalty system is muck? I'm only taking about during the 90 minutes & extra time, i.e. when the camera angle stays the same as during open play. The majority of my pens balloon over the bar, as if I've pressed circle.

I'm trying to use the same technique as in the shoot-outs, but that doesn't seem to work. Maybe it has something to do with the camera angle being different.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong - tapping square and pressing directional button at last minute (left or right, not up or down). There's no power bar indicator so not sure what the problem is.

Any tips?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Anyone else think the penalty system is muck? I'm only taking about during the 90 minutes & extra time, i.e. when the camera angle stays the same as during open play. The majority of my pens balloon over the bar, as if I've pressed circle.

I'm trying to use the same technique as in the shoot-outs, but that doesn't seem to work. Maybe it has something to do with the camera angle being different.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong - tapping square and pressing directional button at last minute (left or right, not up or down). There's no power bar indicator so not sure what the problem is.

Any tips?

Agreed. Penalties are very difficult and the camera angle sucks. The camera angle when kicking off also suck. Other than that, great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Agreed. Penalties are very difficult and the camera angle sucks. The camera angle when kicking off also suck. Other than that, great game.

I agree with this. It is a great game except for that. Oh the commentary sucks too.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭D Hayes

Any suggestions on how to take a peno? I guess it's time to hit the training pitch!

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭D Hayes

Found this really good tutorial on YouTube...looks like they've completely revamped how to take pens - L-stick comes into play:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIqVZyo06Ys

Advertisement