Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sha-Roe Bistro

Options
  • 12-10-2010 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

A very well done and congratulations to Henry Stone, proprietor Chef at Sha-Roe in Clonegal, who has just been awarded chef of the year by Georgina Campbell in her 2011 awards.

I know I'm biased as I love the food served there, but for a chef in a small restaurant in a very small village to receive this award is a tribute to the hard work Henry and his wife Stephanie have put in to this venture.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Slogger Jogger

+1 to that. I've eaten there a few times and always been very happy with the quality and the value. Must book again soon before the orderbook fills up due to this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

+1
    I think it is something very very special. The food is sublime everytime.
    I just wish I did'nt just use it on special occasions but then again maybe that's why it's so nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭wexfordia

I have been in there a couple of times and the food has always been top class.

Advertisement