Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Celebrity splitzville *megathread*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

Kimora Lee Simmons & Djimon Hounsou have split up after 5 years together

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20650640,00.html

• Registered Users Posts: 84,788 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

RIP to Rob Kardashian and Rita Ora's relationship and he is saying on twitter than she cheated on him with 20 fellas :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    RIP to Rob Kardashian and Rita Ora's relationship and he is saying on twitter than she cheated on him with 20 fellas :eek:

Sounds like an exaggeration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Kimora Lee Simmons & Djimon Hounsou have split up after 5 years together

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20650640,00.html

That's sad.

I'll have him though
    ;-)

Seems it is all over for Taylor Swift and Harry Styles so expect a new song soon from Swift about going in the right/wrong direction now :p

• Advertisement

Seems it is all over for Taylor Swift and Harry Styles so expect a new song soon from Swift about going in the right/wrong direction now :p

There's definitely something off with that girl. She's working her way through a serious amount of men in a very short time. It's definitely her, not them.

Britney Spears leaves not only X Factor but also her fiance :eek:

Britney Spears leaves not only X Factor but also her fiance :eek:

Wow, I thought they seemed solid. He seemed like a stabilizing influence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Wow, I thought they seemed solid. He seemed like a stabilizing influence.

apprentley he didn't want kids & she did. seemed like a nice couple, pity

apprentley he didn't want kids & she did. seemed like a nice couple, pity

That is a shame. She always did seem like a 'mommy' type who'd want a big family. Typical southern girl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Sinead desmond from tv3 and her husband have split after 4yrs of marriage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Dymo

Not really surprised with that one guessing Maura Derrane will be next, is it just me or is it a trend that ladies who keep their maiden name are more likely to split up, subconsciously they know somethings up.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭dannyc31

Not really surprised with that one guessing Maura Derrane will be next, is it just me or is it a trend that ladies who keep their maiden name are more likely to split up, subconsciously they know somethings up.

ha ha funny you say that, i always had the very same thoughts. i guess they kinda give off the impression that they are the alpha female in the relationship and everything is on their terms, and as soon as the poor fella aint measuring up in whatever area, he's thrown to the wolves.

dannyc31 wrote: »
    ha ha funny you say that, i always had the very same thoughts. i guess they kinda give off the impression that they are the alpha female in the relationship and everything is on their terms, and as soon as the poor fella aint measuring up in whatever area, he's thrown to the wolves.

Or maybe some women just want to keep their own names?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 vwnan

i always thought he was 2 geeky for her :/

yeah baton a bit too much above his own weight there, was never gonna last.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

If you ever watched Ireland AM, it was always 'Davey this, Davey that...Davey, Davey Davey'. Somethings not right when you're always harping on about your partner like that. In the back of my mind, I always thought it would end in tears

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Dymo

flanzer wrote: »
    If you ever watched Ireland AM, it was always 'Davey this, Davey that...Davey, Davey Davey'. Somethings not right when you're always harping on about your partner like that. In the back of my mind, I always thought it would end in tears

Ha, Ha, I thought the same thing, at the time it was a bit annoying.It was as if she was trying to convince everyone how great Davy was.

She seemed annoyed that someone went to the papers 5 months after they broke up and hoped Karma on them, but if you sell your wedding and life stories to newspapers and magazines you can only expect it to come back to you.

Maybe the work times affected them

source:
    Alan told me that the only way to manage was to have separate bedrooms because we go to bed so early and are up in the middle of the night. Davie has never, ever forgiven Alan for that advice,
    During the week he has no wife and at the weekend he does
    Does he mind that he gets to stay out and have a few pints with the lads while the wife goes home? Ask any other man about that (laughs). Davie gets to go to the pub
    Yes, we trust each other implicitly. Davie’s out with our friends and people I know so I don’t have the slightest worries there.

Ashley Judd and racer Dario Franchitti have ended their marriage

Source

“We have mutually decided to end our marriage. We’ll always be family and continue to cherish our relationship based on the special love, integrity, and respect we have always enjoyed,” they told People in an exclusive statement.
    The couple had been married for over 10 years. They have no children.

another stunner back on the scene so. niiiccccceee ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Diane Lane and Josh Brolin divorcing after eight years of marriage. Shame, as they seemed a genuinely happy couple who preferred to stay out of the Hollywood spotlight.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/showbiz/news/a460736/josh-brolin-diane-lane-to-divorce-after-eight-years-of-marriage.html

Diane Lane and Josh Brolin divorcing after eight years of marriage. Shame, as they seemed a genuinely happy couple who preferred to stay out of the Hollywood spotlight.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/showbiz/news/a460736/josh-brolin-diane-lane-to-divorce-after-eight-years-of-marriage.html

:eek:

I wonder was his arrest at Xmas a factor

Rachel McAdams has broken up with Michael Sheen

• Registered Users Posts: 22,219 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I like her and i've always wondered would herself and Ryan Gosling ever get back together but he's with Eva Mendes :)

Michelle Williams has finished with Jason Segel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Because he didn't want to settle down and wanted to focus on his career! Did he not realise just how far he was batting out of his league? He's 45, the man is a plank.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,219 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Michelle Williams has finished with Jason Segel

This is sad i always thought they were cute together

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Everyone is spliting up..what hope is there for us "ordinary" folk?

its a good point thou. its become the trend in our modern day society that your marriage lasts for 5years then you break up. maybe its just evolution of pair bonding amoungst humans. at least its better than the time of our parents 50years ago were you got married and stayed together forever no matter if you hated eadch others guts thru fear of burning in hell for eternity in the eyes of the church, the biggest organised cult on the planet.

• Advertisement

You "ordinary" Richy :p

Advertisement