Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infection

Options
  • 12-10-2010 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭

is there any reason why this game mode is so popular. Every time it is an option everyone chooses it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

It tends to be easy cR since people can find cheap spots to camp for headshots and multikills easily, especially on Asylum. Common tactic is to jump on top of each of the bases and rack up ridiculous kills with the magnum. Although it's hard to get up there as a zombie without being struck down it is possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Hate this game mode so much!

It was sound once in a while, but game after game, I am sick of it now.

I think it is being removed next week anyways into its own playlist, Bungie must have got a few complaints.

So once they move this, Juggernaut will be the new game that gets voted non stop.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

It drives me mad that so many people choose this gametype. It has put me right off Rumble Pit matchmaking. I don't get to play much (or for long) and this lobby always suited me.

It just seems the most pointless gametype.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭cypharius

IMO bungie ****ed up with the playlists, there's enough people online to split up the playlists more. Infection was great when it was a bonus XP weekend thing, but now it's just annoying as hell. I have a similar problem with "race". I still haven't played a single game of Slayer since I bought the game! And I haven't played headhunter, slayer DMR's or anything other then infection, race and safe havens, or king of the hill(The best one IMO).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

The completely ruined the slayer matchmaking by adding infection and rally. Rally? FFS what a rediculous mode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

They will be gone tomorrow!

They are moving them to their own playlists at long last...

I have to play Invasion the whole time if I want to the Match Making challenges, as I can barely get any kills playing Infection after Infection match!!!

Advertisement