Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crann Nua EGM

Options
  • 12-10-2010 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Crann Nua Residents Association is holding an EGM on Monday 18th October 2010 @8 in Portarlington Community Centre.
    It is being held to discuss urgent issues that are affecting the estate.
    In particular
    • the entrance to the estate
    • management company issues
    • ongoing concerns between Laois County Council & the Developers
    • ongoing maintenance issues
    • re-election of officers and committee members
    All residents and landlords of Crann Nua are urged to attend this important meeting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Did anyone go?

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

Yup, lots went. Show's that there is a bit of interest. Two politicians were there, Mulhall and Mitchell. The next regular meeting will tell it's own story, but hey, it's a start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Thanks for the reply,was away in uk so missed this one,sound like something happening.When is the next meeting?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lynnhcarey

Hi,

I realise this is a very old post but I'm hoping you may still be able to help me.

I'm in the process of buying a house in Crann Nua but unfortunately the sale is being held up due to management company issues.

I have been told that Laois county council are taking over from the management company but no one can tell me when this is due to happen or who, in the meantime, are responsible for roads/lighting/drainage etc.

Do you have contact info for the management company or for the residents association??

Thank you in advance

Advertisement