Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

brilliant creche in cavan!

Options
  • 12-10-2010 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

msp_biggrin.gifHi,
    I just want to recommend a briilliant creceh near Tullyvin Cootehill Co Cavan. I was very reluctant to put my LO in a creche and always wanted an individual to mind him, but found this a near impossibility as anyone good was booked up and the others had too many children and not enouh help to mind them. Eventually I reluctantly visited Carealot near Tullyvin and I cannot say how impressed I was. He has been with them for about five months now and he loves it. The staff are fantastic and have a wealth of knowledge. The facilities are really clean, bright and cheerful..they even have a special baby toilet! I don't work for them, am no relation to the owner and have not been asked to post this...I just think that for other concerned mothers who have to go back to work this place is a jewel.:)

Advertisement