Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About signatures...

Options
  • 13-10-2010 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

Hi hi hi

Can ye explain to me how signatues work?

Firstly I want to thank Webmonkey for his coding for creating your own linky-signature!

Now... I noticed that when I had no signature and then later created one that my pre-signature posts remained the same and my post-signature posts sported my new sig. This lead me to believe that signatures in posts were static (as opposed to dynamic in the case of avatars)... and that that particular post would remain forever more with the sig I was using at that particular time... but now that I've modified my sig - which I wanted to do for only one post - I've noticed that the change has been applied to all post-sig posts.

... anyway... is that the way it is?

Development Requests thissa way >

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

When you change your sig the new sig also applies to all posts that you have made in the past. It's not possible to change a sig for a single post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Little Alex

OK so. Thanks for the answer!

Advertisement