Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General UFC Chit Chat/News

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

Lukker- wrote: »
    I reckon even if he killed someone he'd get off, look at Caitlyn Jenner.

I'm glad in a way though, I'm sure the women got taken care of financially and I'm excited to see Jones dismantle DC.

I disagree, I'd imagine they'll drop him straight into a fight for the title! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,325 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Pffft! I don't care about Jones getting locked up I'm glad he's not because now we can see him take back his rightful place at the top of the 205 division!
    I'm glad he isn;t locked up either.
    I wouldn't like to see anyone go to jail for crashing a car.
    She's not attractive.

Agreed. I was on reddit earlier and the people swooning over her is almost embarrassing. Athletic body, scaldy face, and not a nice person

Makes them sound like guys who never leave the house. And they go like JJ is smoking hot too, i'm lost on that one. Nice girl, great fighter, but I don't the the fapping over every photoshoot.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,137 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Mellor wrote: »
    I'm glad he isn;t locked up either.
    I wouldn't like to see anyone go to jail for crashing a car.

That's just idiotic. It's not for the crashing a car, it was leaving the scene of the accident. It's actually a very serious crime and many people have died because of people doing it. If the victim is injured and needs medical attention and you can run off rather than helping their situation could worsen. That's ignoring the fact by running away it allows your body to clear any drink/drugs from your system. He's a very lucky guy, especially given his previous history!

Foxtrol wrote: »
    That's just idiotic. It's not for the crashing a car, it was leaving the scene of the accident.
    I aware he left the scene of an accident. You know I'm aware, and you knew what I was getting at.

I'm never said it was serious. But my opinion is the same, if an average Joe panicked an fled, I wouldn't necessarily be screaming for him to go to jail.
    That's ignoring the fact by running away it allows your body to clear any drink/drugs from your system.
    I'm not ignoring that. I'm well aware that's a likely reason for running. But the fact is, it wasn't admissible in this case, so its not a factor in sentencing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,326 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

She's not attractive.

Body off Baywatch, face off Crimewatch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Dillashaw Cruz & Pettis Alvarez official for Jan 17th in Boston!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,805 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Body off Baywatch, face off Crimewatch.

That's a good one.

ASOT wrote: »
    Dillashaw Cruz & Pettis Alvarez official for Jan 17th in Boston!

Tag-Team match?

Tag-Team match?

Tables, ladders and chairs match.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

In fairness lads if Felice Herrig came on to you you'd have your mickey in your hand quicker than you can say "lets do it". She's also guaranteed to be absolutely filthy.

She is a dickhead though I'll give you's that one. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Paully D wrote: »
    In fairness lads if <insert random name of approx 90% of the world's female population> came on to you you'd have your mickey in your hand quicker than you can say "lets do it". She's also guaranteed to be absolutely filthy.

She is a dickhead though I'll give you's that one. :pac:

FYP!

She's like Diet Pepsi. I would never go looking for it. I go to the shop looking for Coke. They have no Coke, no Pepsi, no Coke Zero or Pepsi Max or any of those things.......... but the guy behind the counter will give me Diet Pepsi for free if I leave immediately, never to return.

I'll take it! I never wanted it in the first place, but why wouldn't I take it?

(Note: I am drinking the Diet Pepsi..... not shagging it)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Bisping out of the Robert Whittaker fight and has been replaced by Uriah Hall.

Are Uriah Hall & Donald Cerrone the same person?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

Fair play to Hall he has a quick turnaround from a fight he didn't take too much damage in. He's nicely inside the top 10 now and this will boost that momentum. I'd expect him to win then it gets interesting who they match him up with. Him vs Vitor, Bisping would be good choices for him if he wins.

weemcd wrote: »
    Fair play to Hall he has a quick turnaround from a fight he didn't take too much damage in. He's nicely inside the top 10 now and this will boost that momentum. I'd expect him to win then it gets interesting who they match him up with. Him vs Vitor, Bisping would be good choices for him if he wins.

I feel a Bisping v Hall main event at UFC London coming up in February if Hall dispatches of Whittaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Mitrione vs Travis Browne also added to that Boston card, turning out to be a good main card anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 12,805 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Obviously not. Hall is taller

DC won't fight in New York

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/10/4/9448579/daniel-cormier-refuses-to-fight-jon-jones-in-new-york

"Why should I allow this guy to go and fight where he's comfortable?" Cormier said at the post-fight press conference. "No, he has to go somewhere where he has to look at people in the eyes and hear the anger they have toward him for the actions that he did."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

Does he have a choice?

DC won't fight in New York

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/10/4/9448579/daniel-cormier-refuses-to-fight-jon-jones-in-new-york

"Why should I allow this guy to go and fight where he's comfortable?" Cormier said at the post-fight press conference. "No, he has to go somewhere where he has to look at people in the eyes and hear the anger they have toward him for the actions that he did."

He'll fight where he's told to fight.

New York won't get sorted out before Jones' comeback however so he's technically right, he won't fight Jones in New York.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Was there any word in the post fight press conference about when DC/Jones II will happen ?

Would imagine it will be the superbowl weekend card in early February

• Advertisement

Saipanne wrote: »
    Does he have a choice?

Nope I wouldn't say so he will fight where he's told to fight, he's a moron. Can't wait to him at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Nope I wouldn't say so he will fight where he's told to fight, he's a moron. Can't wait to him at all.

Wtf? Have you ever heard him speak? He's one of the most intelligent fighters in the UFC, very articulate as well. What exactly makes him a moron?

martyos121 wrote: »
    Wtf? Have you ever heard him speak? He's one of the most intelligent fighters in the UFC, very articulate as well. What exactly makes him a moron?

I didn't mean it intelligent wise by moron I just ment the way he goes on, he's obsessed with Jones and acts like he's not, maybe moron wasn't the right word to use.

DC was in one of the biggest 205 fights in recent years. And now he has the belt for the rematch. I'd say he has more say about where he fights than most.
    Similarly, if Conor refused to fight in Brazil. He woukdn't be going to Brazil.

DC was in one of the biggest 205 fights in recent years. And now he has the belt for the rematch. I'd say he has more say about where he fights than most.
    Similarly, if Conor refused to fight in Brazil. He woukdn't be going to Brazil.

I'd agree to an extent but if they wanted him to fight in there first New York event he wouldn't have any say in the matter $$$$

• Registered Users Posts: 29,832 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

:D

Jones posted a vid and deleted it.

http://t.co/EodJL0xXZp

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    :D

Jones posted a vid and deleted it.

http://t.co/EodJL0xXZp

He always does that the video about the eye pokes were class haha

He always does that the video about the eye pokes were class haha

Yupp back to his old ways haha. I'd actually be a big fan of him if he dropped the whole innocent god loving boy and just embraced his full evil crazy way.

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Yupp back to his old ways haha. I'd actually be a big fan of him if he dropped the whole innocent god loving boy and just embraced his full evil crazy way.

Not gonna lie I'm the exact same, the reason I partially dislike him is his whole fake God loving persona. Such a beast of afighter though, scary good.

• Advertisement

Epic MMA Hour tomorrow for the 300th episode.

Tomorrow on ep. 300 of #themmahour: @TheNotoriousMMA @rampage4real @sonnench @MattSerraUFC @KimboSlice @sseagalofficial @TheDolceDiet & you!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement