Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The cure

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,481 ✭✭✭✭cson

A hearty, heavy, dump, a five mile run, cold shower and a fry. Then one or two pints in the evening.

The hangover shite has few equals in faecel superiority.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

cson wrote: »
    The hangover shite has few equals in faecel superiority.

Indeed, its truly in a league of its own. Some should be classed as sentient life forms, especially if you've had taco fries from Abrekastabya on the way home :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sharkey 10

KilaWhale wrote: »
    Hangover headache is caused by the brain shrinking due to slight dehydration which causes it to move away from the skull. Apparently different types of alcoholic drink contain different levels of toxin - vodka is quite pure whereas wine contains a lot of toxins - the degree to which your liver has to work flushing the toxins out of the body determines how much water the body is losing and how dehydrated the brain will become - wine will give you a much worse hangover than vodka....

That was a very nerdy first post
    yes it was please dont continue in that vein. Anyway i remember my cemistry teacher in school telling me it was the reaction between two chemicals in the alchol giving you the hangover ?

Advertisement