Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More bogus clothing collections

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

PcAngel wrote: »
    If people didn't leave bags out, these collections would stop!

But the problem is that people actually think they're legit! If people knew what was going on then most people probably wouldn't leave anything out, though I'm sure some people would still use them as a great way to get rid of their junk clothes. People need to be made aware of the background to these clothes collectors in order to stop them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

I'm sick of these. One morning I was heading out to work and saw a dirty white van outside. The driver was going from house to house delivering these stickers. I made a point of staring at him and he put his hood up so I couldn't see his face!

Has anyone tried giving them bags of garden waste? (instead of non-biodegradable rubbish)

I'm tempted to do this come summer when I'll have to cut the lawn regularly and will need to get rid of the grass....

Advertisement