Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Beta testers for language learning site

Options
  • 13-10-2010 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    I am launching a new site in around 1 months time. I hope to get some Beta testers online to ensure the site works the way it's supposed to, and also to kick start interest in what the site has to offer!

I'm unsure how to go about doing this. I can ask family and friends but I don't think I'd be able to get enough people that way (I'd like to have around 30 people online all at the same time, but even more than that would be brilliant).

Would anyone have some ideas on how I could go about this?

Any help would be great :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

It sounds like you want to test the site's load as well, which you could do without humans if it's running Apache ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

What language will you be teaching. If it's German, I'll volunteer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

p wrote: »
    What language will you be teaching. If it's German, I'll volunteer.

It's open to all languages so yes German will be catered for :) Thanks very much for the offer. I'll drop you a PM if you don't mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Yeah I'd give this a bash too. Im studying e-commerce so would have an interest from a technical side of things as well

Advertisement