Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caroline Ward

Options
  • 13-10-2010 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

anyone ever been? thoughts?

went to her recently (my last reading for a good while)

she reads out of her house in Clondalkin, very nice woman, highly confident and proficient and none of the "crystal ball, i grant you 3 wishes" nonsense

she reads a deck of playing cards (seemingly shes one of only 3 who do this in Ireland, Noel O'Shea being another)

She called her style of layout, the "circle of Life" (which is the cards layed out in a circle:p)

her reading was good, she picked up things from my past fairly well, albeit they did sound like things that would effect most people, she knew i was still working, stuff like that...

she predicted a lot of stuff around the usual facets of life, health, love life etc and said similer things to Noel & Billy

as ive said already, shes a very confident reader and adament on certain things which is good and she doesnt suffer fools....she was telling me that she gets all sorts coming to her, some headers that should be seeing doctors not psychics etc, and is flat out but has reduced her readings as shes now in her 60's

all in all, a good reading without being earth shattering and mostly future based, shes also very honest and wont tell you want you want to hear and asks if you want to hear the bad stuff at the start

never heard much about her, anyone have any experiences?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 tigs2010

This woman was amazing. I am very skeptical about mediums/psychics, etc. but she told me an awful lot of trivial and not so trivial things from the past that were very specific to me and my family. Advised me on future happenings and warnings on immediate occurenances. All in all I would have to admit that this woman really seems to be the real thing and I would definitely recommend that you at least try her out and see for yoursef first hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

tigs2010 wrote: »
    This woman was amazing. I am very skeptical about mediums/psychics, etc. but she told me an awful lot of trivial and not so trivial things from the past that were very specific to me and my family. Advised me on future happenings and warnings on immediate occurenances. All in all I would have to admit that this woman really seems to be the real thing and I would definitely recommend that you at least try her out and see for yoursef first hand.

happy days

glad it went well...shes very confident isnt she?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

How much did she cost and how far ahead did you have to book?

deelite wrote: »
    How much did she cost and how far ahead did you have to book?

40€, i was waiting less then a week....

her numbers on here

www.paranormal.ie/directory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 tigs2010

Yeah €40 here too, spend 40 mins with her though. I was waiting about 3 weeks.

• Advertisement

tigs2010 wrote: »
    Yeah €40 here too, spend 40 mins with her though. I was waiting about 3 weeks.

how did you find the reading?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭encore1

just back from a reading with her...thought it was VERY vague and generic. she didn't say one single thing that grabbed my attention - nothing at all! (and there is PLENTY going on in my life right now that someone could easily have picked up on if they had half a gift)

have to say, not impressed at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

been with her many times . confident yes , lots of things around my family and health life situation . Prediction , things arround me all were wrong as in wrong. My ex was seeing another woman for long time and she kept on insisting that there was no woman around him !!! nice lady , but no thanks
    lilly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jjbyrne

Been to Caroline a few times and so have a lot of my friends. Found her scarily accurate in all she told me and her method is really engaging and unique. She didn't just tell me what I wanted to hear. She told me what she saw which I thought was really genuine. I wasn't always a firm believer in this sort of thing as I can be a bit of a sceptic but I have to say I was well impressed. It was 40 euro well spent.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 daffidol

went to see this woman last tuesday and to be honest all she did was talk about her self,nothing at all came out of the cards stuff like, who drinks! hello, who died of cancer! noone couldnt tell if i was married seperated single had kids didnt have kids to be honest a pure fake.my advice is save ur money nice lady but €40 for a chat wont be going back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

daffidol wrote: »
    went to see this woman last tuesday and to be honest all she did was talk about her self,nothing at all came out of the cards stuff like, who drinks! hello, who died of cancer! noone couldnt tell if i was married seperated single had kids didnt have kids to be honest a pure fake.my advice is save ur money nice lady but €40 for a chat wont be going back.

I read somewhere else (it was either on the MagicMum forum or the Rollercoaster one) that, reportedly, the reason why Caroline manages to get things right about people (and especially those who are from the Clondalkin area) occasionally (and probably why she managed to establish herself as a reader to start with) is because she gathers gossip like a bird gathers twigs. As in, she uses all the info she retrieves locally about people's personal lives and uses it in the readings. Then she seems to guess for the rest of it.

That's what someone said on one of those forums. I must try to find that post.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 daffidol

Hi MrMojoRisin, that makes a lot of sense and she kept talking about herself to the point where i started to ask her some question about the reading, just kept going on and on. at one point she told me my mam was healthy and would live to old age my mam died last year and when i told her this she said it was my aunt she was talking about, a load of blarney as i said a nice woman but no talent what so ever.

Advertisement